Mini TCMD - Discussion Thread

ny92mike

If someone could take like 10 minutes and just give me a rundown on how this workbook works and everything. I will pick it up very quickly and it wont be a long drawn out process. But jst easier for me to see it done one time and go from there. Thanks!

So, i have a minor potential issue with a restructure i'd like to do.  The roster sheet in my workbook must've been pulled prior to Marcell Dareus IRL restructure, 'cause he's still got the pre-restructure APY figure listed for 2019.  $10.585M instead of the $5.585M it should be after the restructure.  But doesn't list him as available for restructure?  So probably won't be able to just throw it in the OTC calculator either.

I'd be cool with just burning one of my 3 restructure/extensions on just "restructuring" his 2019 APY cap number to the real life figure if that's easier or whatever.  Thoughts restructure wizard @EaglesPeteC?

Can someone answer a few things for me.

1.  If we want to re-sign an UFA before FA starts, the cap his is the higher of their APY or transition tag for the players position?

2.  How many extension/restructures are allowed for each team?  Is there a window of time that this needs to be completed by?

Archived