OhioG

Name Change

Can we do another window soon or develop a method to formally request? 

Edited by JTagg7754

On 10/15/2019 at 11:52 AM, JTagg7754 said:

Can we do another window soon or develop a method to formally request? 

From the past two years, it looks like Webby will only be doing it at some point after the draft until training camp starts.  That's the biggest area of downtime.  

31 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

From the past two years, it looks like Webby will only be doing it at some point after the draft until training camp starts.  That's the biggest area of downtime.  

I just rarely check this forum. I'll just sub to the thread so hopefully I get notified of responses. 

Just set an alarm for next July - based on the last two years that seems to be when Webby allows it

Since there's barely anything to discuss, any chance we move this to now?

I've literally been on this forum for 15 years now can i change my name to something even dumber now plz 

On 4/7/2020 at 5:52 PM, BaltimoreTerp said:

I've literally been on this forum for 15 years now can i change my name to something even dumber now plz 

I’m with Terp. My name was ridiculous in ‘06 and it’s still dumb now. We want change!

On 4/7/2020 at 5:52 PM, BaltimoreTerp said:

Seriously..I'm stuck named after I guy that hasn't been on my team for 13 years and has been retired for almost a decade :$

Guys, I'll PM Webby for you after the draft.  This is a busy time for him and the forum, so please be patient.  

11 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Guys, I'll PM Webby for you after the draft.  This is a busy time for him and the forum, so please be patient.  

Yeah it was July last year but w/ everything on hold, that's why I suggested it in late March lol. Now, definitely not a good time. A month after the draft when discussion dies down again wouldn't be a terrible time though.

On 4/7/2020 at 4:52 PM, BaltimoreTerp said:

stick a "w" in there and call it a day

26 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

stick a "w" in there and call it a day

We're not even halfway through the year and we've got the best insulting post of the year.