2019 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Thelonebillsfan

Former 2011 #2 overall pick (taken between Gerrit Cole and Trevor Bauer) and injury bust, Danny Hultzen, finally made his MLB debut last night.  Struck out the side (could have actually been 4 Ks in the inning, but the ump said Yelich didn't swing on a HBP, but it was close).  Cool story for this guy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

Former 2011 #2 overall pick (taken between Gerrit Cole and Trevor Bauer) and injury bust, Danny Hultzen, finally made his MLB debut last night.  Struck out the side (could have actually been 4 Ks in the inning, but the ump said Yelich didn't swing on a HBP, but it was close).  Cool story for this guy.

Happy for him. Definitely took the long way to the big leagues, but glad he made it even if it's only in a relief role.

3 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

Got to see Miller Park this weekend, had quite a fun time. My rankings

Wrigley

Miller

Comerica 

I am thinking of doing that run next year- start in Chicago, and work my way up to either the Twins or Tigers  If you're looking to knock out a few, come to the DC/Baltimore area.  If you stay in Baltimore, it's about 45 minutes down to DC, and under 2 hours to Philly, and Pittsburgh is a bit further out at 4 hours.  

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 6:45 AM, Dingo18287 said:

The Pirates bullpen apparently had a fight between themselves. Felipe Vazquez and Kyle Crick. Vaz had a black eye and Crick is out for season with a ligament injury to a finger. Been a lot of tension in there too. 

Well, I guess Krick is going to be on the trade block this offseason.