2019 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Thelonebillsfan

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

The curse Machado

Yankees SS and 3B doomed for the next 10 years 

And tbh I couldn’t be any happier

I’ve watched one game all year

im done they don’t deserve my smugness I’ll go be a hockey fan or something 

Sick of home plate umpires.  They are so bad at their jobs.

EDIT:  This is embarrassing.  Costing the Astros baserunners and extending innings for the Rangers all series.

Edited by CAS22
  • Like 1

I'm gonna be honest I hate when people post these pitchcast type things to prove the ump was wrong. I can't tell you how often I'm watching the game and have one of them up and they are so far off themselves. I'm not saying that in this case they are wrong so don't take this as arguing against your position that the call was horrible, but posting those things proves absolutely nothing to me and shouldn't to anyone who has ever used them.

• Like 1

Just watched the streamable posted. Yeah those were horrible. Though I think the Cole one was higher than that thing indicates it was definitely a strike. Cintron really has no business saying anything though and definitely not continuing. Hinch did nothing wrong. He is absolutely right to tell the ump not to keep staring into the dugout. Then the ump saying "I can do anything I want." He needs to be suspended because that attitude is a problem.

• Like 1