2019 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Thelonebillsfan

3 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Yes. Don’t expect much offense but he will be a fan favourite and exciting player to watch in the field. 

Honestly, put him and our infield in a police lineup and you couldnt tell which one is which. Its such a giants move lol 

29 minutes ago, N4L said:

Honestly, put him and our infield in a police lineup and you couldnt tell which one is which. Its such a giants move lol 

Madbum still the best power bat we have, confirmed. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Madbum still the best power bat we have, confirmed. 

He really should DH for us every day if that happens lol 

The fact he bats righty but throws lefty means he could actually do it and not add as much wear and tear on his throwing shoulder.

I still want him to be our everyday first baseman, who pitches every 5th day lol 

49 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

giphy.gif

How in the world can you hate Bryce Harper?

Unless he just doesn't give effort, or just outright quits on the team he is a perfect type of personality for Philadelphia fandom. That said, he's in it for the long haul, he really can't afford to quit on the team. 

53 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

giphy.gif

How in the world can you hate Bryce Harper?

Harper is all about Harper. Doesn't give a damn about anything else. If the Nats had offered 13 years, 335 million, he'd be in DC. If the Padres had offered 13 years, 335 million, he'd be in San Diego. Don't buy that "in it for the long haul" crap coming out of his mouth. He's in it for himself.

4 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Legendary smugness. With that batflip, Harper just catapulted into the top 10 smug players of all time.

Also, this guy is easily the smuggest player in the history of baseball.

FakeFlusteredAzurewingedmagpie-size_rest

I assume that @ramssuperbowl99 will back me up? I love it when he takes Ricky Vaughn deep, and then gets booed by the fans, and stops after rounding second base, does the Hulk Hogan hand to ear sign, relishes the booes, and slowly finishes out his smug HR trot...after this gesture of course.

PQktHkGG_400x400.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, romo2bryant said:

I’m gonna need somebody to grade that bat flip here. 

80. Dan Vogelbach will always have the GOAT. This is smugness sent from god and can never be replicated, thus breaking the 20-80 scale. But Harper's was an 80.

For reference:

Vogelbux.gif

@MWil23 MLII has reasonable movie-smugness, but you can't replicate in-the-moment sports smugness.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99