A Philosophical Examination of the Sport Mind (Buncha Jerks Cost Us Rings)

incognito_man

I'm sure everyone will see this but:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26490199/rodgers-wants-play-silence-critics

Adams basically saying exactly what many of us have said- this article is a total turd because its primarily based on jennings and finley commentary with nothing from guys like james jones, jordy, cobb, davante, kuhn, etc.  

On 4/10/2019 at 4:26 PM, snackattack said:

I'm sure everyone will see this but:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26490199/rodgers-wants-play-silence-critics

Adams basically saying exactly what many of us have said- this article is a total turd because its primarily based on jennings and finley commentary with nothing from guys like james jones, jordy, cobb, davante, kuhn, etc.  

Nah, IIRC there were some quotes by Jordy, Jones, and others, but because the quotes were "I dunno, Aaron is a good guy and McCarthy is a good coach" there wasn't much attention paid. 

• 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

The newest Silverstien story seems like a rehash, and based on accounts of people out of the building and no longer with the franchise who may be disgruntled. 

Everyone left is very gruntled then?

Edited by Norm

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

the darren rizzi thing sucks. the structure is so rough from the way it's described. wish it was just gutey and whoever he wants. no mark murphy. no russ ball. 

I mean, perhaps but you're taking that Rizzi report as fact vs others saying he was offered the $. He said vs he said.

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

I mean, perhaps but you're taking that Rizzi report as fact vs others saying he was offered the $. He said vs he said.

If he was offered the money why isn't he a Packer? Multiple reports now that he and LaFleur hit it off. We went cheap, needed that money to put condos in Titletown, because condos = Lombardi's.

41 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

If he was offered the money why isn't he a Packer? Multiple reports now that he and LaFleur hit it off. We went cheap, needed that money to put condos in Titletown, because condos = Lombardi's.

Wait, Murphy is up in there buying condos

45 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Because he didn't want to move his family and New Orleans has direct 2 hour flights there.

• Like 1