1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

CWood21

12 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

I think 3/4th of that jerk Dave's posts are just random movie clips and I love it. I should have listened better than J'mon was going to be a chump.

I am very funny (and humble too).  I post a lot of jokes, and goofiness because I really don't know the x's and o's of football like a lot of guys.  I don't know every college player, I don't make mock drafts, because I really can't.  When I do talk about football, I mostly preface it with "I think," and I don't make a lot of declarative statements.

As for J'Mon, in retrospect, I disagreed with him and painted him in a negative light at any chance possible.  I don't think he had the proper mental character to succeed with Aaron Rodgers, who demands perfection.  Had everything gone smoothly at the beginning, J'Mon is probably our #2 WR right now, but it didn't.  He was more like Jeff Janis than James Jones.  I am hoping that MVS has some of that James Jones attitude.

And since this is the Rashan Gary thread...  I believe I have said it before, if he is indeed a bust, I don't think it will be because of lack of effort.  He wants to be great.  I think he works hard.  He might just not be good at football. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Rashan Gary is too nice.  Has to stop smiling so much.

I never smile if I can help it. Showing one's teeth is a submission signal in primates. When someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life.

• Like 3