2020 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

2 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Also, Gandy Golden reminded me so much of Aj Green with his elite body control. I can’t wait to see him in the senior bowl and run more of a route tree

Gandy Golden is awful at route running and making separation though.

4 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I just don’t see it with tee higgins, would rather laviska S. Higgins isn’t what we need. I’d honestly rather Reagor. 
1) Jeudy 

2) Ceedee

3) Ruggs

4) Laviska

5) Reagor

6) Higgins

7) Hamler

I thought Tee had a great game, did nothing but help his stock IMO. I wouldnt' spend a FRP on Laviska he reminds me of Corredelle Patterson/Sammy Watkins not a route runner just someone to get the ball to on specialized plays. I watched some more Reagor video he's nice vertically track guy and he competes when the ball is in the air. I'm worried his jerky RAC shows he's not a polished route runner. He often looses speed with that style of running. I like his ability to return kicks that helps, I honestly don't think he will make it to 21 with a sub 4.3. Do we trade up for T. Hill or do we find another speed guy not sure. Depends how the board is playing out I mean if Jeudy/Ruggs/Lamb are top 12 to move into that 13-18 range we may have to give up some assets 

3 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Kilt loves him some Mims

But those could easily be Howie’s “X class is so deep” 

Ha yeah didn’t realize it til after I took him that much. He’s always like the one guy with speed left at that part of the draft. All the others are JJAW/Alshon plodders.

23 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I thought Tee had a great game, did nothing but help his stock IMO. I wouldnt' spend a FRP on Laviska he reminds me of Corredelle Patterson/Sammy Watkins not a route runner just someone to get the ball to on specialized plays. I watched some more Reagor video he's nice vertically track guy and he competes when the ball is in the air. I'm worried his jerky RAC shows he's not a polished route runner. He often looses speed with that style of running. I like his ability to return kicks that helps, I honestly don't think he will make it to 21 with a sub 4.3. Do we trade up for T. Hill or do we find another speed guy not sure. Depends how the board is playing out I mean if Jeudy/Ruggs/Lamb are top 12 to move into that 13-18 range we may have to give up some assets 

I just don’t like his separation. If you can’t get separation in the college level it doesn’t translate well to the nfl as we saw with Jj. Tee doesn’t fit what Carson’s strengths are, which is speed and separation on the outside. He doesn’t like throwing in tight windows and when the cbs are playing off the wideout due to the wrs speed he feels more comfortable throwing outside. Look at when he had djax, he was targeting him like crazy. Tee isn’t anyone special and just has good body control which Jj does, but Wentz doesn’t utilize that. We need to trade up for ruggs.