2020 NFL Draft Discussion

CWood21

3 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Right now Isaiah Simmons ILB Clemson looks like the answer to our ILB need. I have no idea if he is rated that high or what but he is playing faster than everyone else and is making plays everywhere.

Yeah, we're not scoopin unless we give up serious assets for a move up. Enjoy from afar.

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

The Bengals will find a way to make him the next Andy Dalton sadly.

I'm curious what the NFL's gonna do to make keep the Bengals from saying "yeah, we're taking Burrow" before late April.  Like I suppose you might want to wait until the combine and make sure he doesn't have super cancer or a degenerative hip or something, but you could probably turn the card in now.

And then Washington runs the card up for Chase Young and Detroit is on the clock.

25 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I'm curious what the NFL's gonna do to make keep the Bengals from saying "yeah, we're taking Burrow" before late April.  Like I suppose you might want to wait until the combine and make sure he doesn't have super cancer or a degenerative hip or something, but you could probably turn the card in now.

And then Washington runs the card up for Chase Young and Detroit is on the clock.

Does anyone expect anything differently?  At this point, it'd be a HUGE shock if Joe Burrow wasn't a Bungal and Chase Young wasn't a Redskin.