Jump to content

Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Ya I agree with that . He seems like a very weird dude. 
 

Tonight should be an incredibly fun show.

FTR vs Santana and Ortiz 

Dark Order vs The Elite 

Hikeuleo vs Archer 

Gage vs Jericho 

 

jesus, yeah, it's stacked. I don't think ANYTHING of Gage as a wrestler but his personality and presence is undeniable. Can't believe he's going to be on national television. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Troy Brown said:

jesus, yeah, it's stacked. I don't think ANYTHING of Gage as a wrestler but his personality and presence is undeniable. Can't believe he's going to be on national television. 

I agree. The following he has is special. I don’t think he needs to be a regular, but time to time I think it’s a good thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rainmaker90 said:

I agree. The following he has is special. I don’t think he needs to be a regular, but time to time I think it’s a good thing. 

Have you listened to any of his interviews with CVV or etc? I hate listening to him talk but I can't get enough of it

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Have you listened to any of his interviews with CVV or etc? I hate listening to him talk but I can't get enough of it

I have not . I just see what’s posted on Twitter and stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I have not . I just see what’s posted on Twitter and stuff.

It's worth the hour listening to him repeat himself and say the f word. i hope justin roberts drops the f bomb tonight while introducing himself. it'll be the first dynamite i've been able to catch live in 7-8 weeks 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

It's worth the hour listening to him repeat himself and say the f word. i hope justin roberts drops the f bomb tonight while introducing himself. it'll be the first dynamite i've been able to catch live in 7-8 weeks 

If they say the ‘MDK all f****** day ‘ line they better say it !

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

The Elite is so f****** stupid.

thats why I love it. I love the heel BS that just comes off annoying to even marks like us lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

thats why I love it. I love the heel BS that just comes off annoying to even marks like us lol

I get it, I wish the top tier guys would act more serious /believeable. 
 

Very interesting start to the show!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Poorly done show. From the order to the matches , it just didn’t hit. 
 

I don’t think The Elite acting like morons is very entertaining. Very interesting result though. I had a feeling it may happen as I believe Kenny isn’t fully healthy and Page has a baby on the way. This should’ve been the main event IMO. 
 

FTR vs PnP was good. The ending was very underwhelming. Did Cash get hurt? 
 

Didn’t like Archer vs Hikueleo. It didn’t showcase Hikueleo at all. 
 

I thought we were going to see Tana in AEW! That woulda been huge ! 
 

Darby vs Punk, I’m in. That’s going to be great. 
 

Jericho and Gage- eh. I’d rather see Gage talk than wrestle too. I wouldn’t do this often or ever again . 
 

Not the best show

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...