Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

7 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Ya I agree with that . He seems like a very weird dude. 

Tonight should be an incredibly fun show.

FTR vs Santana and Ortiz 

Dark Order vs The Elite 

Hikeuleo vs Archer 

Gage vs Jericho 

jesus, yeah, it's stacked. I don't think ANYTHING of Gage as a wrestler but his personality and presence is undeniable. Can't believe he's going to be on national television. 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

jesus, yeah, it's stacked. I don't think ANYTHING of Gage as a wrestler but his personality and presence is undeniable. Can't believe he's going to be on national television. 

I agree. The following he has is special. I don’t think he needs to be a regular, but time to time I think it’s a good thing. 

Just now, Rainmaker90 said:

I agree. The following he has is special. I don’t think he needs to be a regular, but time to time I think it’s a good thing. 

Have you listened to any of his interviews with CVV or etc? I hate listening to him talk but I can't get enough of it

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I have not . I just see what’s posted on Twitter and stuff.

It's worth the hour listening to him repeat himself and say the f word. i hope justin roberts drops the f bomb tonight while introducing himself. it'll be the first dynamite i've been able to catch live in 7-8 weeks 

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

It's worth the hour listening to him repeat himself and say the f word. i hope justin roberts drops the f bomb tonight while introducing himself. it'll be the first dynamite i've been able to catch live in 7-8 weeks 

If they say the ‘MDK all f****** day ‘ line they better say it !

Poorly done show. From the order to the matches , it just didn’t hit. 

I don’t think The Elite acting like morons is very entertaining. Very interesting result though. I had a feeling it may happen as I believe Kenny isn’t fully healthy and Page has a baby on the way. This should’ve been the main event IMO. 

FTR vs PnP was good. The ending was very underwhelming. Did Cash get hurt? 

Didn’t like Archer vs Hikueleo. It didn’t showcase Hikueleo at all. 

I thought we were going to see Tana in AEW! That woulda been huge ! 

Darby vs Punk, I’m in. That’s going to be great. 

Jericho and Gage- eh. I’d rather see Gage talk than wrestle too. I wouldn’t do this often or ever again . 

Not the best show