Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

13 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I think he's going to end up as a failed cash in 

Which is a shame because he was hot for awhile there. They really should have opted into giving LA Knight that briefcase

Dynamite was quite good. The Adam Copeland promo was great. An ode to Pro Wrestling and all of Pro Wrestling, including Sports Entertainment and a middle finger in the face of all the negativity brought back up with the CM Punk interview, which was kind of honest, but ofc very CM Punk style with a few things that made him look worse, like the shot against the guaranteed money (I thought Punk is the workers right guy? i guess not.) and ofc it was interesting, that he said Colt Cabana approached him at the beginning of his AEW career to talk about their past to avoid a weird working atmosphere. Punk blocked that up, which is weird since he took a shot at AEW for not beeing about the business. We can only speculate if things wouldn't have went that way, if Punk would have just accepted that talk with Cabana to reduce any chances of rumours. But it is what it is. Copeland said the right things against all these tribalism "fans". Sad enough that some view him as a traitor, but that's telling enough about those people, i guess.

I liked the contract signing as well and i also very much liked Willows promo. That was fantastic stuff with the crowd literally backing her up. Great things, especially if you know her past at Beyond Wrestling, who are operating in Worcester.

For Wrestlemania week i just watched 2 shows until now. H2O Hustle Cup 4 which was quite decent and the Intergender Bonanza which was a bit weaker, but also an okay show. Beginning tomorrow, i'll really start with the majority of the other shows. That's going to be a lot, but always interesting to check out those indy shows.

Edited by Edge

Rhea Ripley potential intro spoiler 

Spoiler

Motionless in White doing the intro will be awesome. Especially with the real takes on people thinking Rhea is singing her own intro 🤣

It's amazing how far the Uso's have gotten with Pokemon movesets.

Awesome vignette for that match.

Actual match sucked though.

Edited by Mox

1 hour ago, wgbeethree said:

Whoa! Wrestlemania is outside. In Philadelphia. In April. 

That seems like a crazy unnecessary risk weatherwise. 

Yeah I have 4 layers on, and I’m still cold lol, but it’s worth it. USO match was horrible. 

• Like 1