Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

13 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Whatever the rock is being paid isn’t enough. We haven’t seen anything this entertaining in a long time. 

I agree.  Also Drew needs a huge pay increase if he resigns with WWE.  This might be the best version of him I've seen.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, iknowcool said:

What an incredible ending. 

That Punk/McIntyre/Rollins segment was fantastic too. “Who chose you” sheesh

A Punk v Seth v Drew ladder match at Summer Slam would be sweet.
Would help mask Punks declining in-ring ability too, since he could play dead for portions of the match before firing up and teasing a W.

Curious what Summer Slam match we get as a result of what happens at Mania between Rock and Roman.
Will we get Cody v Rock? or Roman v Rock? 

Hopefully creative has something interesting for Gable and LA Knight after Mania.
LA v Logan Paul will probably happen once Logan is done with KO. Not sure who Gable should feud with, unless they repackage him as a heel to fight Sami.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

Does Priest cash-in on Cody right after he beats Roman?
Or does he cash-in on Drew after he beats Seth?
Will his cash-in be successful? 
I could see Drew beating Seth, then Priest cashing in, but Rhea shows up, screws over Priest's attempt at cashing in on Drew, and says Drew is the leader of Judgement Day.
Then Priest, Truth, and Miz form a 3-man faction to feud with Drew, Dom, and JD.

18 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Does Priest cash-in on Cody right after he beats Roman?
Or does he cash-in on Drew after he beats Seth?
Will his cash-in be successful? 
I could see Drew beating Seth, then Priest cashing in, but Rhea shows up, screws over Priest's attempt at cashing in on Drew, and says Drew is the leader of Judgement Day.
Then Priest, Truth, and Miz form a 3-man faction to feud with Drew, Dom, and JD.

Did finn die in this example?

On 3/27/2024 at 7:45 AM, bcb1213 said:

Did finn die in this example?

Really bad strep throat. Finn takes Dom's spot. Dom gets kicked out and joins Legado.

Edited by Jeezla

Ricochet is insane.  He's been on a roll lately, makes me wonder what the WWE has planned for him.  He's my bet to win Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.

12 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Drew killed that pre-taped promo.
Pay. That. Man.

Is the move to have Seth win, then Priest cash in?
Or Drew win, then Priest cash in?

Quite frankly I'm not sure the WWE has any clue what to do with Priest and MITB.  

3 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Ricochet is insane.  He's been on a roll lately, makes me wonder what the WWE has planned for him.  He's my bet to win Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.

Quite frankly I'm not sure the WWE has any clue what to do with Priest and MITB.  

I think he's going to end up as a failed cash in 

I mean, they kind of easter egged it months ago when Drew told Priest he should wait til after the match was over to do it.  I could see the E pulling the trigger if they want to make Punk vs Drew a series of matches this summer, without the belt it's easier to pull off