On 2019-05-06 at 4:32 PM, Shanedorf said:

plenty to choose from....perfect for prediction threads

5351055862avatar 

454107241avatar

5901031203avatar

how about a link, share B|

On 5/3/2019 at 12:41 PM, NJerseypaint said:

f4ymJZO.jpg

I too think the Patriots will go 1-15.  All it'll take is a plane crash or two and its practically guaranteed.

On 5/9/2019 at 9:44 PM, Blackstar12 said:

True but I have no reason to think he’ll regress from last season. Just think he’s only going to get better as he gains more experience.

There are alot of coaches who started off hot, then showed more flaws as time went on.  I'm not saying anything about Reich, but too many people use that logic that their coaches and players will only get better after a promising first year, when that isn't always the case.

41 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

There are alot of coaches who started off hot, then showed more flaws as time went on.  I'm not saying anything about Reich, but too many people use that logic that their coaches and players will only get better after a promising first year, when that isn't always the case.

Yeah. People were high on Mike McCoy after 2013. Look how that turned out...

On 09/05/2019 at 11:38 PM, Chiefer said:

Steelers? Really?

It's not that far-fetched, if what they say about history rhyming is true. 2018-2019 could be like 2009-2010 for the Steelers.

In the 2009 season, the Steelers had piss-poor special teams and a narcoleptic fourth-quarter defense, and Ben Roethlisberger took the lion's share of the blame for the Steelers narrowly missing the playoffs despite having a very productive season himself. Then, in the 2010 off-season, Roethlisberger became public enemy #1 in the NFL realm. But then, in the 2010 season, the Steelers advanced to the Super Bowl.

In the 2018 season, the Steelers had piss-poor special teams and a narcoleptic fourth-quarter defense, and Ben Roethlisberger took the lion's share of the blame for the Steelers narrowly missing the playoffs despite having a very productive season himself. Then, in the 2019 off-season, Roethlisberger became public enemy #1 in the NFL realm. But then, in the 2019 season...(time will tell).