12. Derrick Brown, DT Auburn
19. Joe Burrow, QB LSU
80. Brandon Aiyuk, WR Arizona State
81. Damon Arnette, CB Ohio State
91. Eno Benjamin, RB Arizona State
121. Solomon Kindley, G Georgia
159. Isaiah Hodgins, WR Oregon State

Tua went 73rd lol

You passed on Burrow at 12?!? You got some balls on you.  Way to stick to your board and game plan! 
lol that draft sim is crazy

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

this RB class is really solid too, should be able add a nice RB weapon in round 3-4

I like Javon Leake as a late round prospect but I’d take him around late 5-7th 

(I didn’t take it as you said he’s the one to get in that area)

I would take CEH or Akers at 80 If they fell.  Besides that I think 4-5 or is the place we take a RB.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

I’d love to drop back from 19 to the late 1st early 2nd and be able to double dip at LB/CB. 

I think a combo of Terrell/Johnson and then Baun/Uche would be money. 

There's honestly no prospects that excite me at #19 unless CJ Henderson falls there. But I'm 110% in for a trade down. 

Edited by NYRaider

* Trade #19 (875) to Chicago for #43 (470), #50 (400), and #200 (10) * 

12 - Henry Ruggs III | WR | Alabama

43 - Jaylon Johnson | CB | Utah

50 - Antoine Winfield Jr | S | Minnesota 

80 - Malik Harrison | LB | Ohio State

81 - Troy Dye | LB | Oregon

91 - Amik Robertson | CB | Louisiana Tech

121 - Alton Robinson | Edge | Syracuse

159 - Lamical Perine | RB | Florida

200 - James Lynch | DL | Baylor

Edited by NYRaider
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

* Trade #19 (875) to Chicago for #43 (470), #50 (400), and #200 (10) * 

12 - Henry Ruggs III | WR | Alabama

43 - Jaylon Johnson | CB | Utah

50 - Antoine Winfield Jr | S | Minnesota 

80 - Malik Harrison | LB | Ohio State

81 - Troy Dye | LB | Oregon

91 - Amik Robertson | CB | Lousiana Tech

121 - Alton Robinson | Edge | Syracuse

159 - Lamical Perine | RB | Florida

200 - James Lynch | DL | Baylor

nice one, I`d switch lamb for ruggs and MAYBE dugger for Winfield jr. but im firmly on the dugger train as y`all know.lol fwiw I like Winfield jr just fine as well. overall great draft!

7 hours ago, big_palooka said:

It's a bad spot honestly given the Raiders need. I'm hoping one of the top end defenders drops to 12 and they can grab WR at 19 ideally.

If they take WR at 12 and can't trade off 19, give me Murray (who I think Mayock is all over) to round out the LB spot and become the eventual leader of the defense. Also like Queen and Baun as a wild card.

If reaching for CB - Johnson is the best scheme fit and agree he has a shot to be a great one. Long, physical press man corner with upside. I like Gladney as well. (would love either with a trade back. If reaching for Safety - McKinney

Murray, Queen, Johnson McKinney, Baun - Unless someone unexpected like a Kinlaw dropped to 19. 

I too still think LB should be a consideration given the position we’ll likely be in. If there were other players who would present value in a position of need at 19, we may be able to afford to be more selective. Looking at how things are likely to fall it will potentially be a DB reach vs a LB who is the best player on your board. 

I understand that we may not have 3 LBs every snap - but if we had 3 quality LBs who can all cover, it may reduce the need to go into nickel as much. And my guess is that if we had Littleton, Kwit and Murray - they’d be moved round and would play a lot. And we should have an eye on the future as you say BP. If the FO like him enough - take him.

I also really like Gladney. He’s just so sticky and he definitely qualifies as physical. Another of the ‘ideally after a trade back’ DBs. 

39 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

nice one, I`d switch lamb for ruggs and MAYBE dugger for Winfield jr. but im firmly on the dugger train as y`all know.lol fwiw I like Winfield jr just fine as well. overall great draft!

In this scenario Lamb went off the board #11 to the Jets. Personally a bigger fan of Davis than Winfield Jr but wanted to switch it up. 

10 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Woah... the pages...

Sorry guys. I didn't read all of 'em. Question: do you have any interest in Tua this year?

I'm sure we'd be thrilled if we somehow came away with Tu'a. But we have so many holes on defense that I don't think anyone wants us to give up the draft capital to go up and get him. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Woah... the pages...

Sorry guys. I didn't read all of 'em. Question: do you have any interest in Tua this year?

I’d be all on board with 12, 19, and 91 for 3 and getting Tua, as are most Raider Forums (you’ll get crucified for mentioning it on this specific forum though). 

Reasons being:

1) I view Tua as a Generational QB Prospect. If he stays healthy, I think Top 10 QB is his floor. With Top 3 being his ceiling. I’m very high on the guy. 

2) We’d still have a completely full draft if we trade Carr for a Late 2nd or Early 3rd

3) I trust Mayocks talent evaluation in the middle rounds. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’d be all on board with 12, 19, and 91 for 3 and getting Tua, as are most Raider Forums (you’ll get crucified for mentioning it on this specific forum though). 

Reasons being:

1) I view Tua as a Generational QB Prospect. If he stays healthy, I think Top 10 QB is his floor. With Top 3 being his ceiling. I’m very high on the guy. 

2) We’d still have a completely full draft if we trade Carr for a Late 2nd or Early 3rd

3) I trust Mayocks talent evaluation in the middle rounds. 

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I think the 12, 19 and late 3rd for Tua would be more than fair, and could fill needs for both the Raiders and Lions. Thanks!

• Like 1