Washington RB Derrius Guice hurts hammy

bucsfan333

I'm sure it's nothing major and will in no way effect Ace's prediction from coming to fruition. Even if it's a year late!

Have we ever had Two RB on the same roster to have rushed for 2,000 yds in one season in thier careers? The fact we were denied the honor of seeing that occur last year is a travesty. Hope Guice is healthy!!

Edited by Nabbs4u

16 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

This beauty

Here's what I know! ?

I agree with them. ?

I like the exclamation point and question mark and period and question mark together.

Here is what I know!  Don't I? or I think.  

I agree with them.   Don't I? or I think.  

I very sure and simultaneously confused!

I also like how the combination of some people like the RB in the draft and Washington wants to run the ball more leads to conclusion of a 2000 yard rookie rushing season.

On 7/13/2019 at 4:21 AM, Nabbs4u said:

I'm sure it's nothing major and will in no way effect Ace's prediction from coming to fruition. Even if it's a year late!

Have we ever had Two RB on the same roster to have rushed for 2,000 yds in one season in thier careers? The fact we were denied the honor of seeing that occur last year is a travesty. Hope Guice is healthy!!

What are you talking about!? We're going to be the first team to have three RBs rush for 1,000 apiece. AD gets 1,060, Guice the GOAT gets 1,300 in our committee, and Bryce Love gets 1,000 flat. Chris Thompson gets 200 rushing yards. When Chris Thompson gets hurt, Fat Rob will rise from the grave and have a 150-yard rushing game.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Duoathome said:

What are you talking about!? We're going to be the first team to have three RBs rush for 1,000 apiece. AD gets 1,060, Guice the GOAT gets 1,300 in our committee, and Bryce Love gets 1,000 flat. Chris Thompson gets 200 rushing yards. When Chris Thompson gets hurt, Fat Rob will rise from the grave and have a 150-yard rushing game.

Oh my goodness. Here we go again!