Titans Taylor Lewan Suspended First 4 Games of NFL Season

dtait93

4 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Watching him play

I strongly disagree, though. Yeah, watch him play with a painful nerve injury in his elbow and a lack of feeling in his hand, and it'll look like he sucks. The dude looks great when he's not hurt, and that's with a terrible supporting cast for most of his career. His rookie season? I don't think a single one of his weapons from that year is even on a roster, besides Delanie Walker. In 2016, the cast was terrible, too. He elevated a below average guy like Rishard Matthews. He was still pretty good in those two seasons with weak surrounding talent and a poor system. The system was even worse in 2017, and Corey Davis was flat out awful with injury problems. 2018, and Mariota was getting killed behind that horrific blocking. Taylor Lewan and Jack Conklin both were in and out while Conklin wasn't even good. Mariota was killed and the running game was putrid for the first 10 weeks or so until Derrick Henry rose from the dead.

3 hours ago, jrry32 said:

This. Can't imagine anybody claiming Lewan is a decent person if they're at all aware of his past. Dude is a scumbag.

But he is affable  

/s

I met this girl she dated a guy who just got out prison for serious assult. 

Me 'wow he sounds like a psycho'

Her 'he is nice to me tho' 

Just cos someone is pleasant dont mean they are good.

I don't know enough about Lewan off the field to have an opinion on his person, but seeing him torpedo players on the field gives me little sympathy for him. 

However if the ingredients weren't listed on it, and this is a large company, I don't think it's his fault. A suspension could be valid but I would hope he has the option to appeal and have it lowered or removed. 

18 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I have no idea what type of person Lewan is or was, but I think it needs to be said that someone can both have done terrible things in the past and be a good human being now.

Unless of course you don’t believe in things like people changing, maturing, growing, etc.....

People can only change for good if they are on the team you cheer for. Everyone else is scum

• Like 2