Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Nope :(

Was barely at home. Little free time I had I spent drinking and watching the Packers beat the worst team in football lol

I hear you there. Well I have been playing primarily solo and its still a great experience. Next time you see it on a good sale, I would definitely recommend picking it up. The Underground DLC is truly the only DLC that I would say is a must-buy.

Think I’m gonna finally pull the trigger and get a Switch.

Which games should I look into? Solely looking at Nintendo exclusives, as I have a PS4 and XBOne. Mario Kart and Zelda are on the instant buy list. What beyond that though?

Fell back into Witcher 3 the past couple weeks. I loved the game but i never played Blood and Wine or Hearts of Stone till i bought them on Black Friday. Both were great but Hearts of Stone is probably one of my favorite DLCs ever. Never seem to see that much effort and content put into a single DLC expansion.

Anybody else enjoy it as much as i did?

I'm anxiously awaiting the Witcher 4 announcement(which i imagine will be at the earliest sometime after Cyberpunk's release). Will be weird without Geralt tho but i'm really hoping Ciri is the new main character and they continue her story.

15 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Think I’m gonna finally pull the trigger and get a Switch.

Which games should I look into? Solely looking at Nintendo exclusives, as I have a PS4 and XBOne. Mario Kart and Zelda are on the instant buy list. What beyond that though?

Mario Odyssey looks amazing.