Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

20 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

One of my least favorite things in a video game is when your character is "injured" and you just have to walk around at a slow pace for until you hit a checkpoint where you're somehow miraculously healed and can resume moving at a normal pace. Conveniently, any enemy in the nearby area waits until you're healed before they attack you. 

Yep that stinks. The opening of Metal Gear lord......

Just now, skywindO2 said:

One of my least favorite things in a video game is when your character is "injured" and you just have to walk around at a slow pace for until you hit a checkpoint where you're somehow miraculously healed and can resume moving at a normal pace. Conveniently, any enemy in the nearby area waits until you're healed before they attack you. 

Still not as annoying as spontaneous god mode AI in fighting games. You have the CPU beat, and then they suddenly know how to counter all your moves and generate a cheap comeback, hate that shyt. 

• Like 1

Anyone got any favorite Youtubers or Twitch streamers they listen to on the regular?  

I've been trying to branch out and watch more, either for reviews, gameplay, or to find out about games I otherwise wouldn't know much about.  The main game I play is Rainbow Six Siege so I follow Macie Jay for that.  I like The Black Hokage too, although he can be a little pretentious but he's funny and keeps it real.

56 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Anyone got any favorite Youtubers or Twitch streamers they listen to on the regular?  

I've been trying to branch out and watch more, either for reviews, gameplay, or to find out about games I otherwise wouldn't know much about.  The main game I play is Rainbow Six Siege so I follow Macie Jay for that.  I like The Black Hokage too, although he can be a little pretentious but he's funny and keeps it real.

I watch a bunch. Day9 is probably my favorite overall. But I have my favorites for different games. Fortnite, LoL, speedruns, variety, Overwatch, etc

3 hours ago, iknowcool said:

What kinda streams you looking for precisely? 

22 hours ago, iknowcool said:

PreviouslyRecorded

On 11/23/2018 at 10:37 PM, iknowcool said:

Wings of Redemption on Twitch.

On 11/23/2018 at 11:37 PM, iknowcool said:

WanderBot, if you want indie games you've never heard of but are actually good he'll find them.