Nex_Gen

Who wins?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Packers
    • Bears
    • TNF Is Cursed: Patriots & Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/2019 at 12:00 AM

Just now, I <3 Faulk said:

Okay, but that doesn't mean they did nothing with the Rams. I mean... unless you think the entirety of the Rams progress offensively is McVay and McVay only, then you can't say they did nothing. If you want to give 100 percent of the credit to McVay, I won't argue with you, because it means you think McVay is so special that he doesn't need any help from anybody to create something special. 

yep mcvay is super special and still a way worse coach than doug pederson which only speaks volumes on Doug.

Just now, Boltstrikes said:

Norv/McCoy back to back after Marty is the stuff nightmares are made of. And Peewee league championships. 

Interesting hypothetical: Could Marty make it to the championship game of a Peewee playoff or does his curse just limit itself to the pros?

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Interesting hypothetical: Could Marty make it to the championship game of a Peewee playoff or does his curse just limit itself to the pros?

I don’t believe Marty was cursed. He was a really good coach. Just not a great coach. The differences between Coughlin and Marty are razor thin but that’s the difference between very good and great. 

To be fair, moving on from Marty may have been the right move with the way he was set on imploding. Waiting to do it though until after all the other teams had hired their coaches and then hiring a lop like Turner was inexcusable. Rex Ryan at least had fire in his side. You can’t go from Marty who was inspiring to Norv who was more geriatric then Marty ever will be. 

5 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

cmon lets be fair.. Doug's team scored 41 in a Super Bowl. McVeigh's team was only 13.7 times worse than that

Advantage... not McVay!

We don't know what kind of a playoff QB Doug will get out of Wentz but I think we can already say Goff is a hideous 73.6 rated playoff QB.

Good job there, Sean!

After 4 games?

• Like 1