Nex_Gen

Who wins?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Packers
    • Bears
    • TNF Is Cursed: Patriots & Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/2019 at 12:00 AM

Just now, Forge said:

Trubisky has talent...I just don't know if he'll ever be consistent enough to be anything more than he is. Maybe it will come with more and more experience and snaps, but I don't know how bears fans look at him and see someone who is consistent enough to take them to the next level. 

I think the major problem was that Naggy was praised as the exit Mcvay. While not being half as talented or creative. And that has led to unreasonable expectations for everyone including bear Fans. 

Just now, Forge said:

Trubisky has talent...I just don't know if he'll ever be consistent enough to be anything more than he is. Maybe it will come with more and more experience and snaps, but I don't know how bears fans look at him and see someone who is consistent enough to take them to the next level. 

On the down side, he was bad. On the up side, it's one game, and he might be rusty from not playing in the preseason.

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Bears could have had Mahomes or Deshaun. Wow.. Biggest fart of the century. 

Yeah and they traded up for Trubisky when they could've just taken either of the other two at 3 or even traded back to take one of them.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm trading up for another QB. Screw it.

Archived