Packers-Bears Week 1 Game Day Thread

Shanedorf

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman: A big note from that first half. Rodgers’ arm is noticeably weaker.

Go back and watch the deep ball to MVS. He looked like he put everything he had on that and it was a 47 yard gain. Then the Hail Mary fell short. It’s not a huge deal, he has more than enough , but it notable.

what's the true distance on the throw though? Was obviously more than 47 yds. I didn't see the launch point on the replay. Was probably closer to 55-57.

Any wind out there tonight?

I  try to stay off the game day threads because I'm too fired up.

Offense has looked really mediocre thus far but Rodgers hasn't played great and the Bears defense is legit.

While the Chicago offense has looked rather awful, think our defense has something to do with it.

It's been ugly on offense but we're winning.

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

I wondered about the MVS throw. It actually wasn't very good

I ******* SAID THIS. Andy Herman stealing my ****. That throw sucked. So did the hail Mary.

HL I don't care, the other one...I wonder

Edited by Norm

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman: A big note from that first half. Rodgers’ arm is noticeably weaker.

Go back and watch the deep ball to MVS. He looked like he put everything he had on that and it was a 47 yard gain. Then the Hail Mary fell short. It’s not a huge deal, he has more than enough , but it notable.

I did and he threw it without any momentum forward by his body. That is no where near as far as he can throw it.