FA 2020

drfrey13

Of the remaining CB's I would like to bring Apple back at a fraction of what he was offered the first time around.  One year prove it deal for 4 million.

I wonder what his injury was or as @jimkelly02 pointed out the Riders got cold feet and wanted out at the price point they were paying for him.  They dusted off the microscope and found an injury to void the deal.  I suspect the injury wasn't that bad and that they truly just wanted out for what they agreed to.

I just wonder if this is the case would he even want to come back?  

couple FAs on my list who could be brought in for cheap:

RB:

• Devonta Freeman
  • D Washington
  • Johnathan Williams
  • Isaiah Crowell
  • Matt Jones
  • Alex Collins
  • Jeremy Hill
  • Carlos Hyde
  • C. J. Prosise
  • Donta Foreman
  • Devontae Booker
  • Spencer Ware
  • Kenneth Dixon

WR:

• Josh Gordon
  • Paul Richardson
  • Taylor Gabriel
  • Tavon Austin
  • Jermaine Kearse
  • Chester Rogers
  • Rashad Higgins
  • Donte Moncrief
  • Kevin White

T:

• Kelvin Beachum
  • Demar Dotson
  • Greg Robinson
  • James Hurst
  • Jason Springs
  • Leaadrian Waddle
  • Cam Irving 

G: (if Jackson is shipped out)

• Mike Iupati
  • Mike Person
  • Michael Schofield
  • Josh Kline

DE:

• E Ansah
  • Vin Curry
  • Michael Bennett
  • Dion Jordan
  • Jabaal Sheard
  • Aaron Lynch
  • Markus Golden
  • Everson Griffen
  • Nick Perry
  • Dominique Easley
  • Robert Nkemdiche
  • Malik McDowell
  • Margus Hunt

DT:

• Marcell Dareus

LB:

• Nigel Bradham
  • Alex Ogltree
  • Deone Bucannon
  • Darren Lee
  • Mark Barron
  • Stephone Anthony 
  • Will Compton

17 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Of the remaining CB's I would like to bring Apple back at a fraction of what he was offered the first time around.  One year prove it deal for 4 million.

I wonder what his injury was or as @jimkelly02 pointed out the Riders got cold feet and wanted out at the price point they were paying for him.  They dusted off the microscope and found an injury to void the deal.  I suspect the injury wasn't that bad and that they truly just wanted out for what they agreed to.

I just wonder if this is the case would he even want to come back?  

I would think Apple is a sour apple after millions being pulled from his bank account. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I think that ship has sailed. If we're going to bring in another veteran CB the only options are Prince Amukamara, Darqueze Dennard, Dre Kirkpatrick, or Daryl Worley. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

I need like 2-3 of these guys to come to our team on vet minimum deals.  Hopefully we find a way to make it happen.

I think that we're going to go with a youth movement at CB. We have Mullen on one side, Joyner in the slot, and Lawson who can start the season opposite of Mullen while we wait for a young guy to step up. Vic Tafur said that the staff loves Isaiah Johnson and Keisean Nixon so hopefully one or both of those guys can make a leap this year.

• Like 2

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 3:48 AM, BayRaider said:

@dante9876 @SilverNBlackFan

Thanks for the shout out guys and comparing the hypocrisy. Same exact posters calling Cooper a beta and not tough, were the same ones crucifying me for calling Carr a beta. 

And basically, Cooper = Carr is a pretty solid example you gentlemen alluded to (but like you said, Carr takes it to a different level). And yes, I did get extremely unfairly treated when I called Carr a beta-male and not a tough player what so ever. Which is fine. I'm entitled to my opinion, just like they are entitled to their opinion (although unlike them, I don't insult members, take cheap shots, etc and throw a tantrum when someone criticizes a player I like, if you can't handle opinions, don't sign up for an internet forum).

Being tough, being an alpha or beta male, is related to football. More so than any other sport. Both Cooper and Carr disappear when the game gets physical and tough. They have no passion for the game. Rex Ryan was completely right and correct to put Amari on blast the way he did. And everything he said about Cooper, you can say about Carr 5x more. No heart what so ever. You can tell me he played with a broken back bone, yeah, cool, every player has played through an injury and wants to get paid. Carr has no grit, no toughness, is mentally weak, massively scared of getting hit, gives up on plays on 3rd and 4th down on a consistent basis, and plays with absolutely zero passion. And in the game of football, you need all of those qualities (toughness, grit, and passion). It's extremely relevant. It can be said of Cooper as well, to a much lesser extent.

I'm sure I'll wake up to 7-8 notifications from angry Carr fans crying/getting sensitive, just like Carr ironically. Maybe challenge me to a cage catch like him and come up with some High School Level insults? Or my favorite, take a Fake Moral High Ground and act like I'm "bashing" Carr when it's completely fair and relevant criticism. Another favorite, “narrative building” because for some reason I hate Carr right? I don’t hate Carr. Don’t even dislike him. I’m analysing him as a football player and toughness is the BIGGEST attribute in a football player. So I could care less about people getting upset. This is my opinion. And it's no where even close to a "minority" opinion. It's quite the Raider Fan majority. Go on Twitter, go on RaiderForum, and talk to Raider Fans in real life. You'll hear the same exact things I'm saying about Carr. Everyone questions his toughness and heart when it comes to football. FootballsFuture is quite a unique place. And has quite a few sensitive people in this subforum that would probably stay dead quiet and nod their head if someone was critiquing Carr like this in real life.

well , here I was reading the threads, and guess what? no one crying or getting sensitive (in spite of the disrespectful way you put it.lol) Challenge to a cage match? nope, haven't seen that either.lmao! high school level insults? nope , none of those noted on here.....lmfao!  perhaps people aren't as "obsessed" with you as you`d like to believe? you are no one to talk about being sensitive, and that is exact definition of a word you like to use a lot...."hypocrite".....you don't respond to criticism well at all wiley, and btw, im not quiet and a head nodder...anywhere or anytime, oh another btw....you never start anything right?......yep, and the pope is jewish…..lmao! 

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

couple FAs on my list who could be brought in for cheap:

RB:

• Devonta Freeman
  • D Washington
  • Johnathan Williams
  • Isaiah Crowell
  • Matt Jones
  • Alex Collins
  • Jeremy Hill
  • Carlos Hyde
  • C. J. Prosise