Week 1 GDT

SteelKing728

What is it with players on the punt return team completely ignoring the “Peter” call? I’ve seen it in like 3 games so far today.

Wont be long before we see a turnover off of a return team player getting hit by/ pushed into the ball.

Edited by Buc Ball

5 minutes ago, The LBC said:

You're missing the point (I'm not sure if intentionally or not).  It is a dangerous game, hence why for the runner it's a dumb and unnecessary thing to do.  It's a situation similar to why people harp on QB's about diving headfirst in anything other than a goal-line situation.

Not missing the point. Watch a Gurley highlight vid to see this several times. Sure it can be dangerous, but skill players put their bodies on the line all the time. It's part of the game. I wouldn't want my RB doing it all the time, but I certainly wouldn't fault him for trying to make a play, which is what McCaffrey did.

Edited by tyler735

1 minute ago, Asciimo said:

should be VERY interesting to see how this historically bad dolphins team beats NE in Miami. there may be blood.

It's only fitting that if they have the only undefeated team in history they should also have an all-defeated team.

• Like 1