Player Performance Talk 2018 (How they're playing; struggles, bright spots, etc.)

Mind Character

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

After passing on Wentz and Watson, you guys are absolutely insane if you think Jimmy is going to let the FO pass on a QB at 1. If you guys want Barkley at 1 you better pray Rosen / Darnold don’t want to play here or don’t declare. Sashi and company are not ballsy enough to pass on a QB for a 3rd year in a row.

Cleveland should trade the 1st pick to some team dumb enough to want Sam the Scam and see if they can get Barkley and Josh Allen.

Just now, candyman93 said:

Josh Allen sucks, but I love Barkley.

I'm only saying Allen cuz he's the type of QB Hue wants, but if Hue gets fired that changes everything. Browns need to draft the best player available or keep warehousing the picks. They definitely need to at least draft another day 2 quarterback.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Drango might not fill the shoes of JT, but he's a solid backup at one of the most important positions on the field. 

*waiting for the fans to come out of the woodworks advocating for an OT in the 1st or 2nd*

13 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I'd puke. We need skill position players like nobody's business. 

Oh, obviously, but somehow people will always bang on the OL and refuse to acknowledge the legitimate proof that this organization has only drafted 1 offensive skill position player in the Top 15 in the draft since Braylon Edwards/KWII in the 2004 and 2005 drafts. (That was Trent Richardson)

Meanwhile, we've drafted JT, Mack, Faine, and Erving all in the 1st, the lowest being Mack and Faine both with pick #21.

2 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Shon Coleman is a find

Yeah, I've been impressed with him. I wonder if he'll be Joe's future replacement or if they'll just keep him at RT.

As for Drango, I think he's a solidbackup guard. I just don't think he's athletic enough to play on the outside.

Who else has been really impressed with Schobert? He didn't do much his rookie year, and I think most of us were hoping that he'd just be serviceable at MLB. I think he's been well above average and has played every defensive snap (I think).

18 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh, depends on who's there.

If we draft a 10 year starter at LT in the second round I'm not gonna be mad.

If it's with one of our 3 2nds, then I'm 100% fine with that as well.

I'm talking about those that think it's our greatest weakness and we should draft one ahead of unbelievable skill playing prospects.

1 hour ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Drango might not fill the shoes of JT, but he's a solid backup at one of the most important positions on the field. 

This, I still think he has heavy feet but he would eventually be a good spot starter. He probably would go back to OG when Joe Thomas/Rod Johnson comes back

On 10/23/2017 at 12:08 PM, everlong said:

Cleveland should trade the 1st pick to some team dumb enough to want Sam the Scam and see if they can get Barkley and Josh Allen.

cLcB3ti.gif

3 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Shon Coleman is a find

2 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I've been saying. The FO has been good at drafting so far outside of WR and QB. All hail shadow emperor Andrew Berry.

Archived