2019 Week 2 PACKERS vs vikings GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

Just now, mikebpackfan said:

The first was BS I agree.  But the second a) didn’t “eliminate a big gain”, it was incomplete and b) our guy had good position.  So really wasn’t too bad. 

Aaron took several shots to the head this game. 0 calls. 

still, the reffing did favor Green Bay.

i dont think it was extreme though

2 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Nobody is saying the offense is great , or even f****** average, but  to expect growing pains in the beginning and an improvement later in the season isn’t ‘ rainbows and unicorns’ take. 

Looking for the ‘ I told you so’ moment has to be bitter AF

Dude - give it up. I don't think I've ever said I told you so in a forum. 

1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

Malt vinegar on fries is a canadian thing. I dont like it but eh. 

So where it comes from is fish & chips, since if you fry the fish so that it's greasy the acidity really cuts through the richness.  Since the fries are in the same basket, you get the vinegar on the fries too, and people have grown to like it.  Personally, I love vinegar.

1 minute ago, PossibleCabbage said:

So where it comes from is fish & chips, since if you fry the fish so that it's greasy the acidity really cuts through the richness.  Since the fries are in the same basket, you get the vinegar on the fries too, and people have grown to like it.  Personally, I love vinegar.

Vinegar on fries ranks up there with pineapple on pizza.

Verboten! :)

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

yep, especially the Diggs one. they never call those.

still, Cousins is below average and he really should get most of the ire from vikings fans

Cousins missed on a lot of throws.  Jaire dropped an INT and probably should have picked off the TD that Diggs caught too.  The King INT was a poor decision, especially on a long, tall CB like King.  I would be frustrated with the return on investment on Cousins (I still think that was a good move, btw), in a game where the defense completely shut down the opposition after the first 17 minutes of the game, and the team rushed for 140+ yards.  

I'm frustrated with those OPI calls, and my team benefited from them more.