Week 2 GDT

Matts4313

7 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Yeah, I'm not cool with trolling Saints fans. They got screwed last year. Was I happy my team got the better of it? Sure. But I can also empathize with them. I'd still be bitter about it if I were in their shoes. Because the Saints might have beaten NE.

I find it odd because Brees vs Brady has obvious marketing advantages.  I don't see the broad appeal of this Rams team besides location.  That Superbowl won't be remembered for much besides another ring for Brady in  a bland game.

Edited by checkcola

Just now, checkcola said:

I find it odd because Brees vs Brady has obvious marketing advantages.  I don't see the broad appeal of this Rams team besides location.  That Superbowl won't be remembered for much because another chip for Brady in  a bland game.

That's why you know it wasn't a conspiracy. Just refs being refs.

Just now, Breesus mode said:

It doesn’t matter man, we have no shot at winning.

Both sides have committed a lot of fouls in this game.  And this is why, for as much as I know it irritates people, I can't get made when refs get flag-happy.  Every team does it, but players keep pushing the envelop and pushing the envelop and then eventually if there's not some kind of discipline hammer laid down, they just start getting overly-chippy and injuries happen.  I'm still of the belief that the first job of the official is to protect players.