Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger done for season

AFlaccoSeagulls

Brees, Luck, Roethlisberger all gone for the foreseeable. Joe Thomas retired. Gronk and Gates gone. Adam V looking to hang it up. The NFL in 2019 looking like the last season of a long running TV show, where all the regulars have gotten bored and moved on to other projects.

Brady and Fitz are those guys whose movie careers never took off, and are stucking playing the same character forever, to the point where it's kinda sad to watch.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Brees, Luck, Roethlisberger all gone for the foreseeable. Joe Thomas retired. Gronk and Gates gone. Adam V looking to hang it up. The NFL in 2019 looking like the last season of a long running TV show, where all the regulars have gotten bored and moved on to other projects.

Brady and Fitz are those guys whose movie careers never took off, and are stucking playing the same character forever, to the point where it's kinda sad to watch.

I'm starting to feel old. This is the only time I'll be glad Rodgers is still in the league. 

• Like 2

Jeez, both the Steelers and Saints basically going to be unwatchable for the season and 6-10 weeks respectively. How many prime time games do they have which are now a waste of time?

How strong is the 2020 QB class looking? Could be a blessing in disguise to get heir apparents for both the franchises as they're not going to be getting many wins this season.

Cleveland (assuming they get their act together) vs. Ravens it is. Ravens being heavy favourites of course.

2 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Taunting a fanbase for their team not succeeding after their QB gets injured in the second game is about as lame as it can get on this forum.

Good thing I didn’t taunt anyone then, because I was just commenting on the truth of the situation.  Nice try to be slick there and talk down to me like I did something wrong though