TNF - Titans @ Jaguars - The Gardner Minshew Blowout Bowl

Dome

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

So for how early he was picked. Is it safe to say Fournette is a bust?

I mean, it's certainly looking that way, but for all their offensive problems, the Titans do have a good defense.  He could theoretically still bounce back.

It's not looking likely though.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Given the QBs available and how incredibly stacked that RB class was? Absolutely.

He's a fit version of Blount. Faster in straight line but not as physical. The OL better give him a straight up push or he's not going anywhere.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Without question. People still can't admit that he's basically Trent Richardson 2.0 (not as laughably bad but still). Stats don't lie with him. He's been a replacement level RB who has just enough big runs in him to throw people off the scent. Even last night he got run down from behind on the big run. Much like Mariota, people are giving him way too long of a leash. Shows how much hype, first impressions and narrative can obscure reality. His production is pure volume, which he doesn't really deserve at this point.

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

After watching the highlights on NFL.com, I feel fairly comfortable saying that Gardner Minshew is already a better QB than Marcus Mariota. My goodness is Mariota bad.

Marcus is like a bell curve, which is not good when you regress to the point where you actively sabotage your team by taking so many sacks a rookie 5th round pick would be embarrassed. 

16 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Marcus is like a bell curve, which is not good when you regress to the point where you actively sabotage your team by taking so many sacks a rookie 5th round pick would be embarrassed. 

Watching those sacks was painful. I don't think there was a single sack where he didn't have the opportunity to avoid it and get rid of the ball before ultimately running to 2 people for a sack.

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

The best QB in the league. 

Well, now, gosh darn it, while I'm real happy for The Sneeze, and hope he makes it, I in my fat little heart still believe in, and shall wait forever for, the next great NFL quarterback..............................................................................................................................(wait for it!)

JOSHUA DOBBS!!!!!

Image result for Joshua Dobbs

• Like 1