3-0

incognito_man

20 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

1981 Baltimore Colts managed a -274.  The all-time record for worst-point differential, however, belongs to the 0-14 1976 Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who managed a -287 which was, to be fair, their inaugural season as a franchise.

I lied we did find it eventually. I remember because someone said I bet it's a bucs team but it was Baltimore but it said, that list was for 16 and technically then not the worst.

They will definitely destroy that IMO. I don't see what will "improve"

Edited by Norm

7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Cody Latimer is a FA...

Robby Anderson of the Jets would be awesome. If Gute could trade for him now that would be huge... Another tall WR who can run in the 4.3s  would do wonders for the offense.

If Allison & a 3rd would do it, I'd pull the trigger.

Offense looks shaky because it's a new system. We all knew this would be the case to start, especially going against some good defenses. Getting tired of having to repeat this for some who knew this would be the case. Not all teams get the benefit of playing hapless Miami and the Jets in two of the first three games. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Are GB fans actually starting to see the reality that GB lacks talent in the receiving game?  The team very badly needs MVS to become a weekly weapon.  I don't even see anyone else on the roster who looks like a credible candidate to break out.

Gute needs to scour the league for some trade options.  How about AJ Green?  He's a free agent after this season and the Bengals might be ready to move on.  He should be ready to go in a few weeks.

Just now, WaitWhat said:

Offense looks shaky because it's a new system. We all knew this would be the case to start, especially going against some good defenses. Getting tired of having to repeat this for some who knew this would be the case. Not all teams get the benefit of playing hapless Miami and the Jets in two of the first three games. 

We look lousy compared to teams with new offenses, especially when you compare the production to the overall talent levels of the roster.

We look lousy because we're making inefficient decisions. 

There's a ton of things going right at the moment for this team, but the offensove performance isn't great by any means of measuring it. They once again got bailed out by the defense today.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

We look lousy compared to teams with new offenses, especially when you compare the production to the overall talent levels of the roster.

There's a ton of things going right at the moment for this team, but the offensove performance isn't great by any means of measuring it. They once again got bailed out by the defense today.

Only in Packer land would a 27 point performance be considered “ lousy “

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Eh bailed out is strong. If the offense doesnt get points off the turnovers or just FGs it would be a different story. 

The offense needs to fix some things but what's frustrating is they seem close and then they do something stupid.. 

A delay of game here, a dropped pass there, a bad pass, ect... they are not far away but they have to limit the mistakes they make. 

• Like 1