2019 WEEK 4 PACKERS vs eagles GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Curse them again, I double dog dare you

They are in a state of very deep denial that there season could be over 3 weeks in. That entire team is injury prone. And they are all waiting for Wentz to go down next.

ish talk aside, i actually called this before the season. 50% of their starters were going to be 29 or older this year; last year they were the oldest team in the NFL by snaps played. It was always a recipe for disaster. But even I did not see it being this bad. A small part of me feels bad for some of their fans. But its a really small part. 

I feel worse for us, we're 3-0 and our fans hate our team more than the Eagles' fans hate theirs.

• Like 7

55 minutes ago, Danger said:

We lost the chip on our shoulder, our resolve, and everything that made us who we were when we won a Super Bowl. The fan base doesn't know what to do anymore, there's too much apathy.

3bh5u7.jpg

I was mocked when I told 97.5 the fanatic that the addiction is worse than the hunger. 

There's no reason we should lose this game. However they're eager to prove themselves after some close loses, and we just blanked the Broncos defense. Their DL is talented, but hasn't been effective, and we can pick on Rasul Douglas all day. Only RB that scares me is Howard, but they never use him, and their run game has struggled because of it. If Jeffrey is back, their WR scare me, because occasional Agholor is a much better player when he isn't the primary. OL probably have that one gif printed frame by frame on their board. 

Then again, I was worried about the Broncos too.

2 minutes ago, HyponGrey said:

Damn. Cowboys fans are more obsessed with Philly than they are with their own damn team.

Farooq.gif

Wrong. 

Im more scared of yall than philly tbh, but I am friends with several of the Eagles fans so I do have a vested interest. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Wrong. 

Im more scared of yall than philly tbh, but I am friends with several of the Eagles fans so I do have a vested interest. 

Live in Philly, the ones here definitely are. The only Cowboys fans I respect are the ones from Dallas. They're the only reasonable ones.

Tbh I'm more scared of y'all than Philly too. I'm even more scared of single-cheeking around and dropping one to Philly because we're worried about you.