Week 4 GDT

SteelKing728

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

I grew up an LA Rams fan.  I stopped being a Rams fan when Georgia stole the team from LA.  I returned when they did.

Honest question. Was changing your fandom like a conscious choice? Or did it just kind of happen? I can't imagine just FORCING myself to be a fan or not be a fan of the team. I've often wondered what would happen to my fandom if the Packers ever moved.

Just now, DannyB said:

Honest question. Was changing your fandom like a conscious choice? Or did it just kind of happen? I can't imagine just FORCING myself to be a fan or not be a fan of the team. I've often wondered what would happen to my fandom if the Packers ever moved.

For me, it's was not a conscious choice. It was a realization.

Just now, DannyB said:

I went ronin for about 3-4 years and started supporting the Chargers largely on the back of Doug Flutie being the QB for them at the time.

Archived