Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Please do share what you think rackcs was doing?

He's putting numerous people on blast in the first hour of day 1

That is unquestionably a different thing than having 2 player with real heat, then trying to line them up as back to back

The latter is a real attempt to line up lynches.. the former is just words

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Since his post was pregame, I had no opinion of him.  How does me pointing it out influence your opinion on him and/or me?

Pickle

But you felt the need to point out that it was scum 101...…. Meaning you had an opinion. It was also as/after roles were going out.  

You pointing it out makes me feel good about you bc you are not playing your obvious and usual quiet but uninvolved scum game.  

My opinion of Racks is unchanged by his comment, now if things don't change throughout the day they might lean towards scum trying to stick to pregame festivities and retributions for previous games as a way to hide out 

17 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

But you felt the need to point out that it was scum 101...…. Meaning you had an opinion. It was also as/after roles were going out.  

You pointing it out makes me feel good about you bc you are not playing your obvious and usual quiet but uninvolved scum game.  

My opinion of Racks is unchanged by his comment, now if things don't change throughout the day they might lean towards scum trying to stick to pregame festivities and retributions for previous games as a way to hide out 

This is the correct opinion

Squire was taking a cheap opportunity to call someone scum using a typical town trope as "evidence"

It's easily the top scum read I have so far

I read it a bit differently initially.  I read it as an opening joke accusation, which you can say whatever about, but it was in-line with most people to that point.  But, the subsequent interactions makes me think it was serious.