GDT - Week 5 - A Monday Nighter in the Afternoon?

brooks1957

30 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

Would love to get Greedy, Denzel and Burnett active again.

But I want to give a huge shout out to Justin Burris, TJ Carrie, Money Mitchell and Jerome Whitehead for their excellent efforts the last two games. At the very least, they proved they can step in and be NFL quality DBs. Once we get all of the M*A*S*H unit back - we will have 8 solid DBs to plug in. That's a nice bit of armament for DC Steve Wilks to draw from.

And especially after Sunday's play - I would not bet the farm that Morgan Burnett returns to the starting lineup.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

It's your show now, Mack. I hate to leap ahead this way, but have we seen the last of Christian Kirksey? (Or Kirskey in Diekenese....)

I suspected this when they gave the vague description of "a chest injury". If he has any shot of returning in 2020, he needs to not shortcut the rehab to allow this to heal fully and strongly.

He done

• Like 1

I'm happy that the 49ers are playing the Browns early in the season. I think each week, the Browns are going to get better and better and be real tough team to face late in the season. Should be a fun one to watch!

Also, this thread has been a real joy to read, too. Nice work, fellas. 

• Like 6

Browns are in the white jerseys and pants Monday night

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-uniform-schedule-color-rush-primary-colors?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Jerome Bogar's crew gets the Monday night game. Oh boy...

http://www.footballzebras.com/2019/10/week-5-referee-assignments-2019/

Edited by brooks1957

58 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I'm happy that the 49ers are playing the Browns early in the season. I think each week, the Browns are going to get better and better and be real tough team to face late in the season. Should be a fun one to watch!

Also, this thread has been a real joy to read, too. Nice work, fellas. 

You’re welcome over here anytime. Our humor isn’t for everyone. Went unappreciated by most Ravens fans in out forum (and theirs).

200w.gif

• Like 1