GDT - Week 5 - A Monday Nighter in the Afternoon?

brooks1957

This was demoralizing, disappointing, debilitating and disheartening, but I'm not willing to write off a season after 5 games. I simply refuse to do that. But if they're still playing like this late in the season, Freddie needs to go. This kind of showing is flat-out unacceptable.

You guys were cool and entertaining all week and I'd love to say good game, but we know that would be a lie. I mean definitely a fun game for us, but would have been interesting to see what would have happened if Callaway caught that TD. 

Hopefully you guys bounce back and whoop the Seahawks a$$ next week! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You guys were cool and entertaining all week and I'd love to say good game, but we know that would be a lie. I mean definitely a fun game for us, but would have been interesting to see what would have happened if Callaway caught that TD. 

Hopefully you guys bounce back and whoop the Seahawks a$$ next week! 

I wouldn't count on it, haha.

You guys are for real though. Shanny is easily one of the best coaches in the league. Absolutely out-coached us in every facet of the game.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I wouldn't count on it, haha.

You guys are for real though. Shanny is easily one of the best coaches in the league. Absolutely out-coached us in every facet of the game.

I don't see why it is crazy to think you guys can't bounce back? Sure there are issues with this team, particularly up front, but the Seahawks pass rush is not nearly as good as ours and that secondary can be had. In fact, that defense looks awfully mediocre right now. 

One blowout doesn't mean the season is over or anything. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't see why it is crazy to think you guys can't bounce back? Sure there are issues with this team, particularly up front, but the Seahawks pass rush is not nearly as good as ours and that secondary can be had. In fact, that defense looks awfully mediocre right now. 

I'm not saying we have no chance, but I wouldn't count on it. Especially if Ward and Greedy are out again - Wilson will pick apart our secondary.

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

I'm not saying we have no chance, but I wouldn't count on it. Especially if Ward and Greedy are out again - Wilson will pick apart our secondary.

Meh, don't think your secondary has played bad at all even without the two starters. That's not the issue. Your DL is for real but have to stop the run against Seattle. Offensively though there is no reason the Browns can't get off against that defense. 

1 minute ago, pnies20 said:

Now do you trade for Trent Williams. I’m tired of “get the ball out in two seconds”

hes being made to look like a one read QB because he’s getting slaughtered

How long would he take getting up to speed though? He's 31 too. It would be worth saving Baker I guess (though not a guarantee).

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You haven’t been around our forum long enough 

• Like 1