swede700

Week 7: VIKINGS (4-2) at Lions (2-2-1)

3 minutes ago, Illadelegend215 said:

I hope Adam Thielen can make a speedy recovery and the groin injury isn’t that serious. We need all hands on deck

Not to put the cart before the horse but knowing we play in DC Thursday, I would take it slow with him and get ready for the chiefs.

Just now, Wundy said:

Not to put the cart before the horse but knowing we play in DC Thursday, I would take it slow with him and get ready for the chiefs.

Nah I feel you. I’m just saying I hope it isn’t that bad. I think we can beat the skins without thielen, but I hope this injury isn't that bad.

Bradbury, Smith, Mattison, Bisi, and Cutting all making an impact year 1 is a big deal. Today was big for all of them.

31 minutes ago, Wundy said:

Redskins come to US Bank but id be completely fine with sitting him as a precautionary.

31 minutes ago, Wundy said:

We better not play in DC, I have tickets for an NFL game at US Bank Stadium on Thursday, and it better be the Vikings playing.

25 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

Redskins come to US Bank but id be completely fine with sitting him as a precautionary.

AP real revenge game, actual game where he is the starter. Hung with the 49ers. 

if he’s healthy enough to play, I want him to play

Refreshing to get beat by a team that's playing really well. You guys have got a good defense and plenty of weapons on offense. Good luck this year.

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

AP real revenge game, actual game where he is the starter. Hung with the 49ers. 

if he’s healthy enough to play, I want him to play

AP already has his chance at a revenge game and he sucked in it.

Plus Kirk revenge is greater

2 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

I thought someone said something about cactus bread before but wasn't sure.

I'll make sure to give you credit next time

I was just making a joke, don't really care about credit. By all means keep using, it'd be funny if it caught on :P

Edited by skywindO2

I was curious to see how this offense is gonna do if one among Thielen/Diggs were out...I will say they kinda exceeded my expectations. Bisi was pretty good and Irv Smith is also such an exciting player. Historically rookie TEs haven't had big production but good to see Irv already contributing well to this team

I haven’t had an opportunity to watch the game yet, but I do find it funny that in the days leading up to the game I saw multiple media outlets saying things like “the Vikings will win with 8 sacks on Stafford” or “the Lions will win with 9 sacks on Cousins”, and there ended up only being 2 sacks in the game. 

On 10/18/2019 at 2:21 PM, Golfman said:

Vikings/Lions thread and all you Viking fans want to do is talk about the Packers. In your head much? xD

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Refreshing to get beat by a team that's playing really well. You guys have got a good defense and plenty of weapons on offense. Good luck this year.

It sucks because the Lions are playing to par of a playoff contender yet you're 2 loses away in a stacked division.....one being completely bogus from being near the top of the division yet, somehow, you're at the bottom. You're RIGHT THERE but it seems so far away already.

Solid win. Defense gave up too many points.

Hunter with his 7th sack. Man his contract is nice.

25 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

Solid win. Defense gave up too many points.

Hunter with his 7th sack. Man his contract is nice.

The defense has been concerning the past two weeks. 

Looking at the QBs coming up...

Keenum, Moore, Prescott and Flacco. Prescott is good but the rest are backup caliber players.

If the defense can’t fix the issue and get back to playing at a dominant level, the offense may have to play in more shootouts, which is not Zimmer’s preference.