GDT Week 7 | Skip Bayless's Wet Dream (3-3) v Jim Schwartz "Runny Stool" Defence (3-3)

Blahstoise

I'm just sad, where do we go from here? Still 9 games to play and we play 3 of the best Ds in the league in our next 3 games. I want moves to happen. Show some urgency. Make trades, fire coaches, do something. We beat the Packers, which is nice, but our only other wins are the 1*-6 Redskins and Luke Falk Jets... Pitiful.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I'm just sad, where do we go from here? Still 9 games to play and we play 3 of the best Ds in the league in our next 3 games. I want moves to happen. Show some urgency. Make trades, fire coaches, do something. We beat the Packers, which is nice, but our only other wins are the 1*-6 Redskins and Luke Falk Jets... Pitiful.

Do we really want to try and save this season?

Would be a lot smarter to just start looking to the future. We bad.

4 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

we also lost to the falcons who are hot trash. 

I hate that we opted to receive to start the game. I hate the whole "make a statement" thing. If you suck at something, don't do it if you don't have to.

At any rate, Dallas has the toughest schedule the rest of the way, we're one game behind them, and we get them at home in December. We'll be fine.

1 minute ago, Art_Vandalay said:

I hate that we opted to receive to start the game. I hate the whole "make a statement" thing. If you suck at something, don't do it if you don't have to.

At any rate, Dallas has the toughest schedule the rest of the way, we're one game behind them, and we get them at home in December. We'll be fine.

Man, you guys are way more optimistic than me. We just got smashed by Dallas, you really think we are ever beating that team later in the year?

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Man, you guys are way more optimistic than me. We just got smashed by Dallas, you really think we are ever beating that team later in the year?

They were coming off a 3 game losing streak, they were at home, and all their key guys got healthy. 

Desean comes back, hopefully trade for a CB, and we'll be fine

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Ride it out, put people on notice. Play for your job. Trim the fat in the offseason. Players and Coaches.

Best we can do

No one player will fix this. If you make a trade, it’s only for someone you have control of for more years. Renting doesn’t make sense now.

Zero drive out of guys, light a fire and bench the ones who can’t stand it.

Right now, I’d go to the offensive coaches and mix things up. Demote Groh in duties if not title. Find a place to dump Nelly, get that $9 mil back

move to a Play Action heavy offense, the fact that they haven’t gotten Carson in the move purposely tells you all you need about the ineptitude with the offensive staff.

Schwartz isn’t above criticism, but he’s not getting much of any help from the player acquisition side of things. Not sure how he could do things much different. At least they largely are fighting out there. Offense looks dead half the time.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

@Matts4313 I'll get to it at some point soon?

Tag me please? I want to see it incase it gets deleted, haha

Ugly loss. They happen. You guys are better than that score indicates. 

Edit: Or atleast screenshot and put it in the NFC E thread if you dont want to tag me. 

Edited by Matts4313