gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

32 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

It's not a possibility point was don't think it would affect the line.   Since you insist on trolling me why don't you just come out and say he's going to play.  Is that your point?  If you think he is going to play put it out there otherwise go back to bed.

Yea man. Talking in certainties and what not, What an *** he’s being. 

2 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

It’s more like 5% . It’s only been a week since he dislocated his knee cap. You don’t risk major injury to your all world QB for a non conference game. Especially when you’re already in first with no major competition. 

If they want to have any chance at the 2 seed, Pat needs to play, which includes non conference games. 

Like I said, there is plenty of precedent in all world qbs playing hurt. If the guy wants to play, there wasn’t any real damage, and his injury doesn’t effect his throwing, he should go. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Nah it wouldn't.  He'd be a sitting duck back there.  He can't run and doubt he could throw very accurately either.  Moore gives them the best chance of winning this game.  Honestly I'd rather face Mahommes with the bad leg.  But whatever he won't be playing.  Saw Savage as full participant thought he'd be playing.  Not so sure if he will now.  Pack not letting on one way or the other.

I think Pat plays the line would go to evenish maybe KC by a point. Pre injury the line was KC -4, post injury went to GB-4.5, now is hovering at GB -3 based on a perception Pat could play. Pat’s scrambling ability would be lost can scramble, but his best plays are quick decision passes in the pocket.

1 hour ago, Scoremore said:

Nah it wouldn't.  He'd be a sitting duck back there.  He can't run and doubt he could throw very accurately either.  Moore gives them the best chance of winning this game.  Honestly I'd rather face Mahommes with the bad leg.  But whatever he won't be playing.  Saw Savage as full participant thought he'd be playing.  Not so sure if he will now.  Pack not letting on one way or the other.

Yes, he would be a sitting duck.  IF he was healthy KC would be favored.   With wins so important and MN winning last night we kinda need to win this one so if Mahomes isn't playing that is good for us.

1 hour ago, pacman5252 said:

If they want to have any chance at the 2 seed, Pat needs to play, which includes non conference games. 

Like I said, there is plenty of precedent in all world qbs playing hurt. If the guy wants to play, there wasn’t any real damage, and his injury doesn’t effect his throwing, he should go. 

Why? It's not like Buffalo, Houston, Indy and Baltimore are powerhouses. If the risk of re-injuring is higher this week than next, you don't play him. 1 game is not worth your season/

If Mahomes can play, he should play.  Rodgers did it last year on a broken leg.  

Strategically, the Chiefs are 2 up on the Raiders, with a win head-to-head.  The remaining schedule looks a lot easier for the Raiders.  Chiefs have:  Packers, Vikings, Titans, Chargers, bye, Raiders, New England, Denver, Chicago, Chargers.  The Raiders have: Texans, Lions, Chargers, Bengals, Jets, Chiefs, Titans, Jags, Chargers, Denver.  Mahomes should play if he can.

Mahomes or not, I think the Chiefs are going to be pumped for this game. They have to be sick of hearing how they are the underdog on their own field (with one of the best fan bases in the NFL) and also hearing about Aaron Rodgers' perfect passer rating game. And it is doubtful that Rodgers and his raggedy bunch of receivers can do anything similar to last week when they are playing on the road.

I see a score in the 20s with the Chiefs winning by one. I hope I'm wrong. Obviously it's a guess because a game that close will be decided by one or two plays. 

• Like 1