Your 2019 MVP: Russell Wilson

BayRaider

8 hours ago, NFL_Announcer said:

Lamar Jackson is a huge fraud. He's not a passer... he's a running one trick pony QB that will be out of the league in < 24 months due to injury.

So let’s just say that Lamar is a running back... he’s a top RB in the league right now on pace for a good 1200 yard this season. Now while CMC is on pace for plenty of receiving yards... what is more important receiving yards or passing yards? Let’s also look at TDs... Lamar also has more scores than CMC.

So even though CMC is crushing it, there’s no way he should be ahead of Lamar. Both are duel threats... only Lamar is the more important threat overall. Both are having fantastic seasons and could potentially set records, Lamar is on pace to crush Vick’s single season rushing record and CMC could potentially challenge Chris Johnson’s all purpose yardage.

• Like 1

Just from my personal viewing experience, Wilson, Rodgers, Stafford, Watson and Jackson have been the best QBs through 9 weeks.

Stafford is out unless they win out, which ain't happening and I don't think Watson will do enough to really get in the mix.

Unless there's a surprise newcomer, I expect it'll be one of the remaining  three.