Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

Another spin you could put on it is budgets.. where producers have to bid on their stars/director 

I think this was discussed in the mafia registry thread, but I’d like credit as if it were my idea 

Edited by Dome

1 hour ago, Dome said:

@rackcs can we have co producers? If someone is interested in this but doesn’t sign up can we put our heads together?

might make the draft go by faster too if two posters can make picks

Absolutely, great idea.

53 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Already have my movie planned if we do drama. Hope you guys love the creativity 

For this one at least, do whatever you want

We're almost at 15 now. It's not a hard limit or anything but it's around where we wanna be at for this I think. I think we should start thinking about when we're going to start. We should finalize signups and set the draft order tomorrow afternoon. Then we can maybe begin right after that. For now I think we can try doing this with no set time limit although if it becomes an issue we could set it up. Sound good with everyone?

@rackcs @MWil23 @The Orca @Pickle Rick @Outpost31 @Dome @FinneasGage @Elky @MikeT14 @daboyle250 @Deadpulse @Fresh Prince@Adrenaline_Flux @bcb1213

• Like 2

11 hours ago, rackcs said:

We're almost at 15 now. It's not a hard limit or anything but it's around where we wanna be at for this I think. I think we should start thinking about when we're going to start. We should finalize signups and set the draft order tomorrow afternoon. Then we can maybe begin right after that. For now I think we can try doing this with no set time limit although if it becomes an issue we could set it up. Sound good with everyone?

I think an "unlimited" time to start should suffice. Should be easy to send reminders. 

Did we decide # of picks and how cast and crew is rounded out?

10 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I think an "unlimited" time to start should suffice. Should be easy to send reminders. 

Did we decide # of picks and how cast and crew is rounded out?

Agreed. Everyone should definitely tag the person after them in the order when they make their pick.

As for number of picks, some people said 10 rounds. I actually think we could essentially do unlimited rounds to a certain extent. Just let the draft keep on running until people are done. So if you're done with your main cast after 6 rounds, you're done. If you need to go 12 rounds, you can. Just don't be a **** and pick like Gary Oldman to be Passerby #1 or something like that.

Alright so we're at 16 which I think is a solid number. We can certainly go higher if people sign up. I think we'll have the cutoff be 2:00 today and then I can create the draft order. By around 3:00 I can create the draft thread and get this thing started officially. In the draft thread I'll post up some official rules and everything too so make sure you read those when the time comes.

• Like 4