Possible Coaching Candidates Now That Freddie Is Fired

cortes02

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

@Bonanza23  You should know better than to rob from the one constant we have (Buckeyes) for the Cleveland Browns.

My successor would be Matt Campbell, who I think would be great at Ohio State. 

Btw not advocating for this at all. I’d prefer he stay away, I don’t trust him. But if we did one of the guys we hire on his staff better be groomed as his successor. 

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Browns owner Jimmy Haslam said the team will hire a head coach then have the coach involved in picking a GM. Alignment is the buzzword here.

...And they will both report to the owner as equals with no hierarchy in place. What could possibly go wrong with this inevitable power struggle and posturing?

Such a joke.  But we are determined to get this thing raaaaght.  Oh Jimmy

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Browns owner Jimmy Haslam said the team will hire a head coach then have the coach involved in picking a GM. Alignment is the buzzword here.

...And they will both report to the owner as equals with no hierarchy in place. What could possibly go wrong with this inevitable power struggle and posturing?

What a ducking clown...

29 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I can't take this sh*t anymore...

Haslam is a savant idiot not an idiot savant.

The number one thing we all said that we have to do with every hire is set up a buffer between the owner and the HC/GM as well as structure the hierarchy in ways that prevent political in-fighting (i.e., one reports to the other and not both to the owner). Jimmy just doesn't F-in get it. When adversity hits, people will try to save their own asz. 

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The most frustrating thing about Jimmy Haslam is despite clearly being a minimally functioning retard, he’s managed to somehow become a billionaire.

What does that say about me???

The ability to lie, swindle, and sell snake oil doesn't take smarts, just ruthless sociopathy. 

Edited by Mind Character