Biggest FA bust so far

BZski

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I don't agree with the Trey Flowers call tbh. I feel like he's doing exactly what he did in New England. Is he overpaid? Sure. But he's giving pretty much exactly what he should have been expected to give based on his history. 

Rammy taking it on the chin with this "All ex pats suck" claim. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Compared to what he was in NE then to Oakland he kinda was. Then he had that choke accident with a player. He didn’t even wanna be in Oakland tbh, they were so bad during that time. 

Seymour was our best player from 2009-2011. 2009 alone we would of been like 1-15 instead of 5-11 without him. He constantly closed games out with a huge sack on the final drive. He always played his best football in the final five minutes. 

In 2010-2011 he played DT for us. You couldn’t run up the middle at all and he created amazing interior pressure. 

He played just as well with our s*** team as he did with the Patriots. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

All those pat players are garbage once they leave though. What’s the last best NE fA?? Lawyer Milloy? You probably don’t even remember that name! You probably started being a pats fan after 2012 . I just don’t know why teams go after their coaches or players. Years and years of proof of them

being garbage it’s unreal. Even Richard Seymour was garbage in Oakland. Jamie Collins in Clev. Over and over and over. Insanity breh. 

Malcolm Butler. Trent Brown. 

2 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Kevin Curtis for Philly specially for that money at the time was pretty LOL worthy. Super small WR getting paid who was always a 3rd option gave me some mad lols. 

Kevin Curtis was actually pretty solid on the Eagles lol I’d definitely take him over the crap we’re trotting out at the receiver position right now 

He's not a FA from this year but Tony Jefferson might be the biggest FA bust in ravens history, he can't tackle or cover, an all around bad player. He's also somehow managed to become a "team leader" which has pressured the team to start him when his back ups are better. After his season ended due to injury our defense has looked a lot better.

1 hour ago, RBreezy said:

Kevin Curtis was actually pretty solid on the Eagles lol I’d definitely take him over the crap we’re trotting out at the receiver position right now 

I mean he lasted what 2-3 year with you guys after signing a 7 year deal? It was bizarre seeing him get paid. It was another of those poor WRs Andy made. 

4 hours ago, Forge said:

I don't agree with the Trey Flowers call tbh. I feel like he's doing exactly what he did in New England. Is he overpaid? Sure. But he's giving pretty much exactly what he should have been expected to give based on his history. 

I am a Lions fan and watch every game. If you cant tell the difference between Trey Flowers and Romeo Okwara (Who also has sucked btw) and Trey gets $18 mil a year something is wrong. Trey is not an impact player and is vastly overpaid and a bust so far.

This was more for this year FA busts and the only other one I can think of when you consider cost and salary is Landon Collins which is funny because I wanted the Lions to sign Collins. They both have made little to no impact for their new teams.

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Seymour was our best player from 2009-2011. 2009 alone we would of been like 1-15 instead of 5-11 without him. He constantly closed games out with a huge sack on the final drive. He always played his best football in the final five minutes. 

In 2010-2011 he played DT for us. You couldn’t run up the middle at all and he created amazing interior pressure. 

He played just as well with our s*** team as he did with the Patriots. 

This. He and Nnamdi balled out on some trash teams.