Biggest steals of the NFL Draft?

JMG5

2 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Charles Omenihu dropped to the 5 round. He’s a good all round player and run stopper.

He's really looked good in limited snaps, and will get a lot more work with JJ Watt out for the year. He won't be Watt, but he'll be a solid part of an improving front.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ninjapirate said:
6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Dilliard was my top OL in the draft, by far. He can definitely be considered a steal. His pass protection is unreal. 

just handled two top 5 defenses with no issues as a spot starter for a hall of famer. Kid is going to be a good one.

Yeah considering where we got him, huge steal. Has looked pretty damn good.
And he will get better and better as he adds strength and adds to his base.

Dont get what teams were thinking.
'Oh no he does the hard thing really well but we don't know if he can do the easy one....however could we add him?!?'

The only rookie playing noticeably well was UDFA WR Preston Williams. I guess Christian Wilkins has had his good and bad moments, but he's a 3-4 DE, so not in a great position to jump out on film. He had a nice sack last game, and seems to be improving (with the rest of the team) as the season progresses. 

Edited by Tetsujin
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Tetsujin said:

The only rookie playing noticeably well was UDFA WR Preston Williams. I guess Christian Wilkins has had his good and bad moments, but he's a 3-4 DE, so not in a great position to jump out on film. He had a nice sack last game, and seems to be improving (with the rest of the team) as the season progresses. 

Dolphins have won every single game where rookie Wilkins had a sack. 

• Like 2

Mack Wilson - He was the player I was most fired up about in this draft, and he has looked very comfortable in the role as a starter. Has gotten a lot better vs the run and will be one of the best coverage linebackers in the league for years to come

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, rocky_rams said:

David Edwards for the Rams. He was a tackle at Wisconsin. Drafted in the 5th round even though some sites had him going in the first in very early mocks. 

Our entire OL play has improved ever since he came in to play over Jamil Demby 

I liked Edwards a lot (I have a bias towards Wisconsin OL, but I digress) and I'm not surprised he picked up and produced immediately. I think his ceiling isn't great, but he's got a solid floor to work with, he's got starter capability.

• Like 3