27 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Browns
    • Baker Mayfield's Facial Hair
    • The Pittsburgh Defense
    • Kiwibrown
    • Hope

4 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

From a public standpoint, one of the negatives of this ordeal is that it was a Thursday night game when no other games were played, and there are no stories. So all eyes are on this episode today. It would’ve been a big ordeal at 4 o’clock on a Sunday, but it is certainly magnified given all the circumstances. The talking heads or just repeating the same old jargon all day and circle jerking each other

So, just another typical day in the media world?

• Like 2

On 11/13/2019 at 1:58 PM, BleedTheClock said:

Whatever happened to @AlanFanecaFan or @BlaqOptic?

I never see them anymore.

I don’t post too often anymore in general...plus Big Bens injury just kinda took the wind out of my sails if you catch my drift.

I also switched shifts at my job causing me to work most weekends and not being able to watch the game til later.

Thanks though for the thought...maybe I’m just getting old on here haha (joined in 05 I think)

This year really is a great year to root against the Steelers. Even before all that nonsense and of course the usual blinding seething Steeler hatred that we all roll out of bed with, the fact that the Steelers traded away their first-rounder this year just makes it so much more pleasurable to see them lose--really really rooting for them to lose out and get a top-10 pick (that Miami will receive).

As much as Rosen would be cool to work out, if they were going another direction then it would be great to see the Dolphins get the quarterback that the Steelers would have taken. Then the hope is that Roethlisberger will retire on them after the draft. Then they have another garbage year of full-on QB panic and another top-10 pick that the Dolphins get. Minkah Fitzpatrick looks pretty good, but it would be awesome to watch that go down.

• Like 1

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001078888/article/rudolph-i-fell-short-of-nfl-steelers-standards-in-fight

Really enjoying this walk back.  We have broken the Steelers.  Kicked it's *** on the field in every conceivable fashion, and a week later the chief victim is apologizing for asking for the smoke he was so overwhelmingly gifted with.

It's in stark contrast to the guy who stuck his foot out to trip an opposing team's player yet still has a spot on the competition committee.

Love the harmonious synchronicity in message from this perfect and innocent team.

Please don't anybody ask the reproachable leader of such a world class organization like this why he had selected a play call on 3rd and 29 with 14 seconds left down two scores that allowed Myles Garrett and Joe Schobert to run unblocked at his QB.  He would never do such a preposterously stupid thing.  Doesn't know what you're talking about.  He's on to Cincinnati.

• Like 5

Every thing about Pittsburgh is simply classless from the organization to the city to their fans. Pathetic. I am more than half expecting there to be a huge brawl involving fans at the game in Pittsburgh over this Myles incident especially the way the NFL is handling the situation and just making Browns fan more angry. Like me I could have cared less if Myles was suspended the rest of 2019 because he deserved it, but because they also upheld Larry O, reduced Pouncey and never even punished Mason while the head coach and Mason himself refuse to own up to their part in the brawl I am more angry at them now than Myles. 

• Like 3