This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

8 hours ago, incognito_man said:

what a world we live in. 

One where a supposedly grown-up man spends $250,000 to go to a football game with the intention of leaving after the opening song in a heroic display of passive-aggressiveness.

Well it wasn't like it was his money. 

Edited by Spartacus

9 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Sharp reminder of everything I didn't like about the first one.

Hey it looks like we are going to see slightly modified versions of the ATAT on an ice planet where a battle is going to take place. We haven't see that before in Star Wars! 

10 hours ago, skibrett15 said:

star wars trailer reaction?  (other than it being better than the football game)

1192835-hype__.jpg

43 minutes ago, spilltray said:

I liked the trailer. I have a feeling some of the things that feel "spoiler-y" are cut and spliced in a misleading way. Heck the rogue one trailers used clips that didn't even make the movie.

TFA did the same thing. The only thing I can take from this as far as spoilery goes is Snoke going ape **** on Rey methinks

Edited by ugLymayNe

I really hate Amazon's new crowdsourced approach to delivery. UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc. have keys to the gate to my building but since Amazon is employing a bunch of randos, they have no way to get in and so the packages don't get delivered. As far as I'm aware, there's no way to request a delivery by conventional carrier. Guess I'll just have to start getting it delivered yo a locker.