Jump to content

Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos


Recommended Posts

On 1/26/2021 at 1:41 PM, 49erurtaza said:

lol wat 

yeah if thats the case do it now. Love to get staffold and keep our 1st round pick but thought it was a pipedream

Edited by Aussie9er
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

lol wat 

Yeah, I know if I was Jimmy I'd be willing to waive to go to the freaking lions in a rebuild lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I know if I was Jimmy I'd be willing to waive to go to the freaking lions in a rebuild lol

Yeah, no chance lol I don't think Peter king realizes he has a full no trade clause 

The ONLY way it could happen would be if the lions were the only team willing to pay him 25m. Like, if he calls around and no one is willing to pay more than 15, then maybe he does it for an extra 10m, but even then he's gotten paid 100m already so at what point is being on a good team worth a little extra money? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

lol wat 

Sign me up. King usually seems to be pretty tied into what we're going to do. If this is true I'd be pumped. Being able to keep our firsts would be a huge win, especially with how much help we need in our defensive backfield right now. If we could basically just swap out Jimmy for Stafford and still bring in a guy like Surtain II or Farley, I'd consider that a huge win. We could also go edge in rnd 1 with a trade down and still land a guy like Rousseau, Phillips, or Azeez Ojulari while recouping some picks if that's the route we wanted to take. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Sign me up. King usually seems to be pretty tied into what we're going to do. If this is true I'd be pumped. Being able to keep our firsts would be a huge win, especially with how much help we need in our defensive backfield right now. If we could basically just swap out Jimmy for Stafford and still bring in a guy like Surtain II or Farley, I'd consider that a huge win. We could also go edge in rnd 1 with a trade down and still land a guy like Rousseau, Phillips, or Azeez Ojulari while recouping some picks if that's the route we wanted to take. 

King clarified that he was just throwing out scenarios and has ZERO sources behind this. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

King clarified that he was just throwing out scenarios and has ZERO sources behind this. 

 

RE: King having sources regarding this
tenor.gif?itemid=5624202

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

I get it. Still don't blame them but 4 years later, they gotta get the QB right.

I was posting that as well and then decided I didn't know what to say about it lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Forge said:

I was posting that as well and then decided I didn't know what to say about it lol

I didn’t care for Mahomes when he was coming out. Watson was the guy for me although I didn’t think there was any way Shanny would draft him.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...