Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos

y2lamanaki

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I know if I was Jimmy I'd be willing to waive to go to the freaking lions in a rebuild lol

Yeah, no chance lol I don't think Peter king realizes he has a full no trade clause 

The ONLY way it could happen would be if the lions were the only team willing to pay him 25m. Like, if he calls around and no one is willing to pay more than 15, then maybe he does it for an extra 10m, but even then he's gotten paid 100m already so at what point is being on a good team worth a little extra money? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

lol wat 

Sign me up. King usually seems to be pretty tied into what we're going to do. If this is true I'd be pumped. Being able to keep our firsts would be a huge win, especially with how much help we need in our defensive backfield right now. If we could basically just swap out Jimmy for Stafford and still bring in a guy like Surtain II or Farley, I'd consider that a huge win. We could also go edge in rnd 1 with a trade down and still land a guy like Rousseau, Phillips, or Azeez Ojulari while recouping some picks if that's the route we wanted to take. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Sign me up. King usually seems to be pretty tied into what we're going to do. If this is true I'd be pumped. Being able to keep our firsts would be a huge win, especially with how much help we need in our defensive backfield right now. If we could basically just swap out Jimmy for Stafford and still bring in a guy like Surtain II or Farley, I'd consider that a huge win. We could also go edge in rnd 1 with a trade down and still land a guy like Rousseau, Phillips, or Azeez Ojulari while recouping some picks if that's the route we wanted to take. 

King clarified that he was just throwing out scenarios and has ZERO sources behind this. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Forge said:

I was posting that as well and then decided I didn't know what to say about it lol

I didn’t care for Mahomes when he was coming out. Watson was the guy for me although I didn’t think there was any way Shanny would draft him.

• Like 1