Jump to content

Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos


Recommended Posts

Quick question, with the (not surprising) news that Fields will be putting on another Pro-Day-esque showing for teams, and at the same time knowing Adam Peters saw his first one and Shanny and Lynch will be showing up to his second.

 

Was there any info on which representatives from the Niners saw Mac Jones first work-out? I believe his Pro Day that Shanny/Lynch attended was his second showing, no?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that is what I heard

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

Quick question, with the (not surprising) news that Fields will be putting on another Pro-Day-esque showing for teams, and at the same time knowing Adam Peters saw his first one and Shanny and Lynch will be showing up to his second.

 

Was there any info on which representatives from the Niners saw Mac Jones first work-out? I believe his Pro Day that Shanny/Lynch attended was his second showing, no?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that is what I heard

Ethan waugh was at the first pro day. Unsure on who else

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Forge said:

Ethan waugh was at the first pro day. Unsure on who else

Well if that is the case, while we are trying to gleam any sort of hand-tipping

Justin Fields Pro Day(s) - Adam Peters, John Lynch, Kyle Shanny

Mac Jones - Ethan Waugh, John Lynch, Kyle Shanny

Well there you have it, it's obviously Fields based on the level of importance of those that attended.....we have our answer. Ur welcome

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, P_locniners said:

Well if that is the case, while we are trying to gleam any sort of hand-tipping

Justin Fields Pro Day(s) - Adam Peters, John Lynch, Kyle Shanny

Mac Jones - Ethan Waugh, John Lynch, Kyle Shanny

Well there you have it, it's obviously Fields based on the level of importance of those that attended.....we have our answer. Ur welcome

And yet through all this, watch Lance be the pick lol. Not sure if we had any representation at his pro day.

I think Albert Breer said last year that a couple of nfl sources said that Lance was a perfect fit for Shanny. Shanny also never visited CJ's pro day yet traded up for him in 2017.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

And yet through all this, watch Lance be the pick lol. Not sure if we had any representation at his pro day.

 

Just Mike Shanahan in disguise from what I have heard :D:D:D

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, P_locniners said:

Well if that is the case, while we are trying to gleam any sort of hand-tipping

Justin Fields Pro Day(s) - Adam Peters, John Lynch, Kyle Shanny

Mac Jones - Ethan Waugh, John Lynch, Kyle Shanny

Well there you have it, it's obviously Fields based on the level of importance of those that attended.....we have our answer. Ur welcome

The problem with this line of reasoning is that Alabama's first proday happened before we made the trade. At that point in time they didn't want the word to get out that we were scouting these guys 

Edited by N4L
Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy crap, that is terrible. Apparently he killed this guys grandchildren too. Very sad. 
 

Quote

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — The gunman who killed five people including a prominent doctor in South Carolina was former NFL pro Phillip Adams, who killed himself early Thursday, according to a source who was briefed on the investigation. The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to speak publicly, said Adams’ parents live near the doctor’s home in Rock Hill, and that he had been treated by the doctor. The source said Phillips killed himself after midnight with a .45 caliber weapon. The victims included Dr. Robert Lesslie, his wife Barbara, their grandchildren Adah and Noah, and a man working outside, James Lewis.

https://wxow.com/2021/04/08/2-children-among-5-killed-in-south-carolina-shooting/

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Holy crap, that is terrible. Apparently he killed this guys grandchildren too. Very sad. 
 

https://wxow.com/2021/04/08/2-children-among-5-killed-in-south-carolina-shooting/

This is awful. Just yesterday, a client of my company had an active shooter across from their building and watched the gunman die in the streets. Luckily, they only wounded 2 people and the gunman was the only one killed. 

Mass shootings are on the rise now that lock downs are being lifted. This sucks.

Edited by NinerNation21
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, N4L said:

The problem with this line of reasoning is that Alabama's first proday happened before we made the trade. At that point in time they didn't want the word to get out that we were scouting these guys 

Perhaps, but I dont know how many alarms would have sounded if Adam Peters went instead of Ethan Waugh....i dunno, just throwing random things out there just like the media is at this point

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...