Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos

y2lamanaki

Quick question, with the (not surprising) news that Fields will be putting on another Pro-Day-esque showing for teams, and at the same time knowing Adam Peters saw his first one and Shanny and Lynch will be showing up to his second.

Was there any info on which representatives from the Niners saw Mac Jones first work-out? I believe his Pro Day that Shanny/Lynch attended was his second showing, no?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that is what I heard

2 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

Quick question, with the (not surprising) news that Fields will be putting on another Pro-Day-esque showing for teams, and at the same time knowing Adam Peters saw his first one and Shanny and Lynch will be showing up to his second.

Was there any info on which representatives from the Niners saw Mac Jones first work-out? I believe his Pro Day that Shanny/Lynch attended was his second showing, no?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that is what I heard

Ethan waugh was at the first pro day. Unsure on who else

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Forge said:

Ethan waugh was at the first pro day. Unsure on who else

Well if that is the case, while we are trying to gleam any sort of hand-tipping

Justin Fields Pro Day(s) - Adam Peters, John Lynch, Kyle Shanny

Mac Jones - Ethan Waugh, John Lynch, Kyle Shanny

Well there you have it, it's obviously Fields based on the level of importance of those that attended.....we have our answer. Ur welcome

• Like 1

1 minute ago, P_locniners said:

Well there you have it, it's obviously Fields based on the level of importance of those that attended.....we have our answer. Ur welcome

And yet through all this, watch Lance be the pick lol. Not sure if we had any representation at his pro day.

I think Albert Breer said last year that a couple of nfl sources said that Lance was a perfect fit for Shanny. Shanny also never visited CJ's pro day yet traded up for him in 2017.

7 hours ago, P_locniners said:

The problem with this line of reasoning is that Alabama's first proday happened before we made the trade. At that point in time they didn't want the word to get out that we were scouting these guys 

Edited by N4L

Holy crap, that is terrible. Apparently he killed this guys grandchildren too. Very sad. 

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — The gunman who killed five people including a prominent doctor in South Carolina was former NFL pro Phillip Adams, who killed himself early Thursday, according to a source who was briefed on the investigation. The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to speak publicly, said Adams’ parents live near the doctor’s home in Rock Hill, and that he had been treated by the doctor. The source said Phillips killed himself after midnight with a .45 caliber weapon. The victims included Dr. Robert Lesslie, his wife Barbara, their grandchildren Adah and Noah, and a man working outside, James Lewis.

https://wxow.com/2021/04/08/2-children-among-5-killed-in-south-carolina-shooting/

39 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Holy crap, that is terrible. Apparently he killed this guys grandchildren too. Very sad. 

https://wxow.com/2021/04/08/2-children-among-5-killed-in-south-carolina-shooting/

This is awful. Just yesterday, a client of my company had an active shooter across from their building and watched the gunman die in the streets. Luckily, they only wounded 2 people and the gunman was the only one killed. 

Mass shootings are on the rise now that lock downs are being lifted. This sucks.

Edited by NinerNation21
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, N4L said:

The problem with this line of reasoning is that Alabama's first proday happened before we made the trade. At that point in time they didn't want the word to get out that we were scouting these guys 

Perhaps, but I dont know how many alarms would have sounded if Adam Peters went instead of Ethan Waugh....i dunno, just throwing random things out there just like the media is at this point