Who do you have making the All Pro Teams

Chargers

We've probably got nobody. But

Vita Vea has been a real force. Completely unblockable/immovable. Just depends on the rep. But he doesn't have the numbers.

Mike Evans and Chris Godwin have taken turns torching defenses depending on who defenses decide to roll the coverage to. Can't stop them both. And that probably hurts either guy's shot.

Shaq Barrett started the year on an impossible pace. He's still getting pressures/sacks. Just not at the rate he once was because everyone knows who he is now. He still has a sack or more in seven of nine games. But there are a few top tier guys this year who are more well known, putting up similar or better numbers.

For Eagles, easily Brooks at G. Maybe Lane cracks it at OT.

Cox could maybe make 2nd team if he finishes 2019 as strong as his last few games (which is hopefully the case as it seems he wasn't 100% until recently). He certainly wouldn't be one based on first 10 weeks. That's it for Eagles with all-pro aspirations.

Among the other obvious all-pros so far, Donald at DT, CMac and Cook at RB (toss up for who'd get 1st), Mike Thomas at WR, McCourty and Fitzpatrick at safety.

• Like 1

Gilmore. They MAY entertain Collins and McCourty, but I doubt it. If they pick a slot corner, Jones should be good value there.

I'd guess for locks;

QB: Wilson, Jackson

RB: Cook, McCaffery

WR: Thomas

OL: Brooks, Nelson

DL: Donald

DE: Garrett

OLB: Barrett

S: Fitzpatrick

CB: Gilmore

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 1

DeAndre Hopkins might get a vote or two based on reputation. He's not performing at his usual standards, but he's having a very good season. (Edit: Ugh, under 10 ypc. That might tank his chances this season...)

Deshaun Watson might get a few votes, but won't be 1st team. Might be 2nd or 3rd team...

Larmey Tunsil might be in the discussion for 1st team All Pro T (never thought I'd say a Texans OL is in the discussion). 

Zach Cunningham and/or Berdnardrick McKinney will be on one of the teams as an ILB. I'd give the nod to Cunningham if I had to pick one of the two. 

Darren Fells is a dark horse at TE. He leads all TEs in TD catches, but he's operating at an unsustainable pace in that respect. If he can keep some of that going, he could get a nod over one of the underperformers at the position (Kelce, Ertz, Kittle, etc). I don't think it'll last ALL season long, but I do have to say he's pacing the crowd at this very moment. 

Haven't watched nearly enough of every team to come to a great conclusion, but this is who I've got for offense:

QB: Russell Wilson

RB: Dalvin Cook, Christian McCaffrey

TE: Austin Hooper (although I really want to say Darren Waller)

OL: Lael Collins, Brandon Brooks, Rodney Hudson, Bak, ?? (Not sure who the left guard should be)

WR: Amari Cooper, Chris Godwin, Tyler Lockett (slot)

Defense is just a bunch of Patriots players with Shaq Barrett, Chandler Jones, TJ Watt, Bobby Wagner, Myles Garrett, and Jamal Adams mixed in.

1 hour ago, FinSting said:

LT: Laremy Tunsil

WR: Kenny Stills

DB: Minkah Fitzpatrick

RB: Kenyan Drake

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

Saints:

- Michael Thomas will threaten the WR yards and reception records...he should definitely be there. 

- Ryan Ramczyk has been the best tackle in the NFL this season. 

Im sure there will be lots of Saints in the pro bowl but those are the only two Id be angry if they weren’t all pros.

I knew I was forgetting 2 big names. Minkah Fitzpatrick and Ryan Ramczyk absolutely deserve spots.