Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, Small Town Values said:

Well done, NFL. Well done. Myles needs this time to clean up his act.

If he played in the - 2000s / 90s / 80s / 70s or earlier, his style would be fine. But in the current era he's a liability. 

Would he not have been banned even then for removing a players helmet and attacking his head with it? Before this, I thought he was just a model player and a great player. Nothing to me suggested he should have been in the 70s or something. The punch on Walker would have been fine at the time, but would this actually have been?

34 minutes ago, pigsooie5 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Myles was suspended several games into next season. As he should be. One of the most ridiculous, boneheaded, dangerous in game acts I’ve ever seen. 

He might get 4 games next year.

They're not suspending him longer than Vontaze or Kareem.

5 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

This is the most we've seen you outside of Browns HQ. What a treat for the collective forum xD

I find it incredibly hard to feel any pity for Rudolph with this while situation. 

In a similarish, real-life scenario, he gets the lesson he might very well need, and most bystanders would say "he brought that on himself".

It's like those fools you see that decide they can take on the doorstaff at a club, then are surprised when at times they are picking their teeth up from the path.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, warfelg said:

maybe next time he will then? Or will he just recover from a serious IR injury at the hands of Garrett?

12 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Thread.

they should go play hockey then, Mike and Myles

As for Mason  being a culprit that instigated some of this ,  the league  or jury would have to watch several enhanced slowed down HD replays to see what all happened.  I doubt either will tell exactly what happened, but Garrett might have been seen as the only one misbehaving, yet Mason might have made it worse when he could have stayed away instead of going after Garrett.  I thought Mason would get a suspension , but then I remembered he is a QB in the nfl in 2019. 9_9

Edited by 3rivers

1 hour ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

I was at the game the other night. Honestly, the fact Rudolph hasn't received anything up to this point is a joke. 

I would like the next Steelers QB to attempt murder. Let's see how far they can go while getting off scot-free. I'm not even mad I'm actually impressed.

I read he's being fined, which is probably accurate. I've watched the whole video no less than 25 times and I'm still bewildered why people think Mason Rudolph isn't being fairly punished for his role in being assaulted by another player on the field after said player ripped his helmet off.

• Like 3