MNF - WK 11: LONDON CHARGERS v. MEXICO CITY CHIEFS

Small Town Values

Rivers turns 38 next month and his contract expires at the end of the year. I can't see the Chargers playing Easton Stick and there's no point in playing Tyrod Taylor. 

Its been a heck of a career for Rivers, and its likely coming to an end in 5 games. Too bad he couldn't win a SB like Ben/Eli did. I was rooting for them last year in the playoffs

• Like 2

Just now, patriotsheatyan said:

The idea of Brady, Brees, Ben, Rivers, and Eli all retiring in one offseason almost has me choked up. I’m not ready.

Could def see Brady, Rivers, and Eli retiring this offseason. Ben might give it one more shot. Haven't heard anything either way about Brees. Could be crazy though if most/all 5 retire this offseason...changing of the guard

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

Could def see Brady, Rivers, and Eli retiring this offseason. Ben might give it one more shot. Haven't heard anything either way about Brees. Could be crazy though if most/all 5 retire this offseason...changing of the guard

I think Ben will be back

but I doubt any of these guys will be in the NFL by 2021..NFL landscape is changing.. a new era is upon us

• Like 1