Monday Night Ravens @ Rams

rocky_rams

Who wins?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ravens
    • Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/27/2019 at 02:30 AM

10 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I’m so sad about the Ramsey trade now because the players are zoning his bs out. He just doesn’t fit the culture and could come back and bite us. He’s such a diva, I hope im

wrong. But somethings gotta give. 

He’s definitely a diva. It was obvious with his stunts in Jacksonville. He’s also a special talent. At least you’ll know just how strong your locker room is based on how that trade ends up looking after a couple years.

The Ravens, Patriots, Steelers, Seahawks, and the Chiefs are probably the only locker rooms I would’ve trusted to handle him. I personally see a ticking time bomb. I wanted to trade for him, but also trust the front office enough to have the foresight to trade him before he blew up and lowered his trade value. I see Ramsey as another TO.

13 hours ago, samsel23 said:

Ehhh,  both teams he has been on so far have loved him at first,  but he gets old after awhile.   I wouldn’t give him anything over 2 years.

This is still my concern as well. Peters has so far been more than worth the investment and deserves a second chance with us. Ravens have a history of getting players who don't work well elsewhere to find a place in Baltimore, Steve Smith as a great example. But as you mentioned, it seems the teams he has been on grows tired of him and his personality, and combined with him taking chances and making "business decisions" when it comes to tackling, I can understand the concerns.

Goff did well against few rushers and... not great against more rushers

Let’s start with pass rush by numbers:

2-4: 22 plays, 169 yards (7.7 YPP)

5: 13 plays, 37 yards (2.7 YPP), including 1 sack and both interceptions

6+: 4 plays, -8 yards (-2.0 YPP), including 1 sack

11 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

This was the 2nd worst effort of the night, IMO.

First worst was Gurley running out of bounds on 3rd and 13 in the 1Q(?) when he was 2-3 yards short of the first down marker. Literally 90 degree turn out of bounds no effort to full avoid any contact.

I remember that. I think he might of noticed the flag during the run.